ADVERTISEMENT

NEW OFFER If you want to try LMNT...

Chase Parham

RebelGrove.com Editor
Staff
May 11, 2009
LMNT is an electrolyte drink miix that is great for what you need and not all the stuff you don't. It's compatible with keto, paleo, low-carb and doesn't break a fast. There's no artificial sweetener in it, and it gives you sodium, potassium and magnesium. There's no sugar in it. It's a great replacement for sports drinks or liquid IV or simply to help with hydration.

Neal and I both use it every day, so I cold-called the company to ask about a partnership, and we've set up a deal with them. If you use the link below and make a purchase, you get a free bonus sample pack. It's cheaper than the same amount of sports drinks.

It's most common use is before, during or after exercise obviously, but I also put one of the chocolate flavors in my coffee every morning during my fast. The taste resembles hot chocolate. You can also add them to seltzer water to make for a little different refreshing drink or cocktail. Mixed with water, my favorite flavor is watermelon, and Neal prefers orange.

Anyway, we've talked about it on the podcast, and if you want to give it a try, you can get a little something extra by using this link...

1681656772582.png

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News