ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting....

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Two-Star Prospect
Oct 1, 2012
"When the Lott Impact Trophy folks sent out the lengthy ballot of quarterfinalists for the award for the nation’s top defensive player, there was a surprising footnote at the bottom: 'ROBERT NKEMDICHE, DE, Ole Miss – School does not feel he meets academic standards,'" Forde wrote.

Wow, you are researching Ole Miss players now lol. Sad....How many Bama academic all stars have won that trophy?

Reactions: Rebelblitz
Wow, you are researching Ole Miss players now lol. Sad....How many Bama academic all stars have won that trophy?

Apparently Ole Miss said RK can't be a candidate cause he doesn't meet the academic requirements. Will be interesting to see if he plays the rest of the year or if OM has to forfeit any games he played in.

It will be about as interesting as the UA loss to Ole Miss getting overturned due to a lineman downfield on the pop pass.

"When the Lott Impact Trophy folks sent out the lengthy ballot of quarterfinalists for the award for the nation’s top defensive player, there was a surprising footnote at the bottom: 'ROBERT NKEMDICHE, DE, Ole Miss – School does not feel he meets academic standards,'" Forde wrote.
Who the FRCK cares what Forde wrote....I don't-----I think this ghost IDIOT is a BULLFRAUD..

Just because they don't believe he qualifies academically for an award that has an academic standard doesn't mean that he doesn't meet NCAA qualifications.

Just because they don't believe he qualifies academically for an award that has an academic standard doesn't mean that he doesn't meet NCAA qualifications.
Woah woah woah, you are trying to use logic and facts on the internet to a troll. This is completely uncalled for.

True, but this sounds more like it's simply a case of RK not going to class vs him not attaining a higher level than the average student-athlete:

"Nkemdiche was withheld because the university "simply felt he wasn’t doing the job in the classroom."

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...rom-consideration-for-lott-trophy-by-ole-miss

Apparently Ole Miss said RK can't be a candidate cause he doesn't meet the academic requirements. Will be interesting to see if he plays the rest of the year or if OM has to forfeit any games he played in.

There's a big difference in being academically eligible to play football and having a GPA high enough for an academic award. I'd say 90% of the students at Ole Miss don't qualify for an award. I graduated in 4 years but never got any award other than my diploma.

There's a big difference in being academically eligible to play football and having a GPA high enough for an academic award. I'd say 90% of the students at Ole Miss don't qualify for an award. I graduated in 4 years but never got any award other than my diploma.

It's worth noting that players from SEC schools Alabama, Florida and Texas A&M did make the cut. I'm pretty sure the players at these SEC schools aren't notably smarter than Ole Miss players, but maybe they are.

That is his problem OleMiss11, ghost has never been laid, and I will bet a bundle on that. He has playboys under his mattress and calls 900 numbers until his parents pull the plug

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT