ADVERTISEMENT

It’s not too late to hire Frank Wilson

Mississippi Boy in DC

Five-Star Prospect
Nov 21, 2014
DC Metro Area
I want to start over from scratch. I love Matt Luke. He is a great guy. However, being connected to the last staff I don’t see how he can recruit quality defensive talent in light of the trash we saw on the field yesterday.

Frank Wilson is our best hope at bringing in quality talent in my opinion. I know his team is having a bad year but it is only so much one can do at a place like UTSA. He knows the SEC, particularly our state and Louisiana. He now has recruiting inroads in Texas, which is great.

After watching that trash last night I have determined that we should get the best recruiting staff we can find so long as they are competent when it comes to coaching. Coach O could recruit but he wasn’t competent. Wilson my not be great (yet) but he does at least seem competent when it comes to X’s and O’s. Luke may be both as well, but (I will say it again) the product from yesterday may hinder much of his momentum going into homes.

Besides, and I hate to say it, but the NCAA (and other programs) may tread a little lighter on a Frank Wilson staff simply because he is well, black. Nonetheless, WAOM amd I am sure this will never happen.

To be honest, I hope we have an even worse season moving forward (similar or worse to 2011) for the simple fact that everything and everyone relating to Freeze will be our. I want this University to be shamed to a point where Vitter has no choice but to go scortched-earth. Keep Sumrall and a few others and that is it.

Let me have it! I don’t care!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News