ADVERTISEMENT

J Lyman Stone

BlindsideHeckler

Red-Shirt Freshman
Dec 14, 2014
Last seen visiting this board: Monday at 3:19 PM

Guess he needed to stay in his Safe Place a bit longer after Miss State skull drug his pissant coach last Sat LMAO!

What part confuses you hillbillywayne? You're a shut in, in Ripley MS, who has no life outside of a rivals message board. LMAO!!
Hick, why are you still talking to me? Earlier today I dropped a deuce with a higher IQ than you. Know your place and go get drunk in front of an oncoming train.

Best part is that wasn't another of his names, he would have no idea what you were talking about.

Love tricking the toddler into telling on himself, he's never smart enough to see it coming LMAO!

Talking to yourself again, hillbillyblindsidebaelish. LMAO!!

This "Advocate" sure put a bee in your bonnet because they live in your head, rent free. And it's not me, as I've previously stated. You are dense. LMAO!!

Reactions: OleMissFamily
Last seen visiting this board: Monday at 3:19 PM

Guess he needed to stay in his Safe Place a bit longer after Miss State skull drug his pissant coach last Sat LMAO!
LMFAO! You guys still engaging? Go back to Arby's in Starkville...you are late for work?...LMAO! Every couple of months like to see how much time a mutt fan wastes his time on the OM amature site ....and he's still here...lmao! Getting pretty funny? Guess I'll be repeating the sadness of your life in February. See you then ! Pathetic !

No. Just looks like you don't know what you're talking about. But we already knew that. LMAO!!
After I smacked you around I went out and celebrated a friends birthday into the wee hours of the morning. She's a sweetheart and a looker too, you'd be envious.

Looks like @BlindsideHeckler smacked you around after I left. Maybe he took it easy since it was rainy. He whipped your ass pretty soundly flying solo though.

Reactions: BlindsideHeckler
After I smacked you around I went out and celebrated a friends birthday into the wee hours of the morning. She's a sweetheart and a looker too, you'd be envious.

Looks like @BlindsideHeckler smacked you around after I left. Maybe he took it easy since it was rainy. He whipped your ass pretty soundly flying solo though.

You spent your Saturday evening talking to yourself on a message board, hillbillyblindsidebaelish. And I made you cry, again. LMAO!!!

Friday night he was here till 1am Saturday morning. No one else here, just him reloading the board constantly hoping for a new post. Check here any morning and 9 times out of 10 it will show that he last read the board around 12:30am.

I feel sorry for him.

Friday night he was here till 1am Saturday morning. No one else here, just him reloading the board constantly hoping for a new post. Check here any morning and 9 times out of 10 it will show that he last read the board around 12:30am.

I feel sorry for him.

But, but, but, he was here at 1am Saturday morning! Waaaa! Waaaa! Waaaa! Keep crying hillbillyblindsidebaelish.

We feel sorry for you, the moron with three profiles who spent a Saturday night talking to himself on a message board. LMAO!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT