ADVERTISEMENT

Jemele Hill Throws Race Tantrum Over Caitlin Clark’s Success, Furious About Coverage Compared to Black Players

kukuku

All-Pro NFL
Gold Member
Jun 20, 2005
Far-left former ESPN host Jemele Hill can’t stand the fact that Iowa superstar point guard Caitlin Clark’s record-breaking senior season is attracting record audiences to women’s basketball.

If you guessed Hill’s indignation was in any way related to Clark’s skin pigmentation, then you’ve been paying attention to sports media.

Hill, a social justice warrior posing as a journalist and who currently writes for The Atlantic, ranted in an interview with Uproxx this past week that Clark is overshadowing black athletes.

Per Hill, Clark is leading women’s basketball to new heights because she is white and she is not solely responsible for elevating basketball for women.

“Everything about this sport has been trending up for years now. It did not just start with Caitlin Clark, but they’re treating it like it did,” she said of sports media.

She added, “And so it’s already creating a false narrative that is doing the public a disservice.”

The raving racist continued:

“If you look at WNBA ratings or women’s college basketball ratings, they have been exploding for at least the last seven to (10) years — or I would even say five to seven if you want a shorter window. And so, it’s been proven that people really enjoy the sport.

“They enjoy the stars in the sport, but they enjoy the sport itself. And I’m not completely convinced that the media understands the difference.”

Hill then cited A’ja Wilson, the former South Carolina-turned-Las Vegas Aces forward, who she said never got the attention Clark is receiving, but is equally as talented.

“[Wilson]’s probably the best player in the world right now,” Hill argued. “And I’m not trying to act like she gets no coverage, but the coverage that sometimes non-white women get.”

• Haha
Reactions: RebofTroy09
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News