ADVERTISEMENT

Jordan beats Hurts Stidham in PFF

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
Of course that was last year, but at Ole Miss we wait till next year! He's a performer on a mission I believe. Looking forward! I know someone was hurt or couldn't play. ok honker;<).

Of course that was last year, but at Ole Miss we wait till next year! He's a performer on a mission I believe. Looking forward! I know someone was hurt or couldn't play. ok honker;<).
All I know is Auburn beat the dawgshite out of OM so badly that by the second half Stidham was handing the ball off the rest of the way. OM HC (what's his name) was so humiliated he didn't even meet Malzahn after the whoopin for a handshake. Typical classlessness from the Confederates.

All I know is Auburn beat the dawgshite out of OM so badly that by the second half Stidham was handing the ball off the rest of the way. OM HC (what's his name) was so humiliated he didn't even meet Malzahn after the whoopin for a handshake. Typical classlessness from the Confederates.
Why then would you want to come over here and join us? Aub is widely known for it's backward ways but tell us why? Obviously you're not welcome even amongst your own kind.

Why then would you want to come over here and join us? Aub is widely known for it's backward ways but tell us why? Obviously you're not welcome even amongst your own kind.
I was originally interested in how OM fans have been coping with the NCAA beatdown they've recently gotten.
Since I've been popping in to check on you guys the place has grown on me. [winking]

I was originally interested in how OM fans have been coping with the NCAA beatdown they've recently gotten.
Since I've been popping in to check on you guys the place has grown on me. [winking]
Well you're not that bad of a jerk as most interlopers are but frankly most of us don't see what the ncaa did as horrible. Annoying yes, program ending, hardly and that's what you battery drainers seem to think. Not happening pal! We missed a bowl in what, Birmingham maybe. This year maybe a Liberty or independence? They're not raining on my parade.

Did you really make up Luke not shaking hands with Malzahn after the game? That is weak and pathetic, you need lessons at life cause you suck at it.

Did you really make up Luke not shaking hands with Malzahn after the game? That is weak and pathetic, you need lessons at life cause you suck at it.
Yeah we gave them the Gohson tsf without an objection with not so much as a thanks or kiss my foot. Zero appreciation for gentlemanly gestures.

Go watch the end of the game. Luke was nowhere to be found. Poor Gus kept looking for him while shaking the OM assistant coaches hands (course they were all hoping Gus would give them a job.)

Try another video where the game clock is counting down from 16 seconds. If you're interested in facts that is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT