ADVERTISEMENT

JP's Politically Incorrect Predictions

rebmeister

All America Prospect
Feb 11, 2005
Jackson, MS
Ole Miss Rebels vs. Alabama Crimson Tide @ 8:15, ESPN

There is no Bo Wallace to save Alabama this year. Wait, isn’t supposed to be the other way around?

Hands down the game of the week here. Ole Miss has been an absolutely offensive Juggernaut putting up 70+ in each contest so far. We know it has been against nobodies, but that’s still impressive no matter the team. Alabama has looked good so far but hasn’t shown their familiar impenetrable nature on defense. I wouldn’t normally think that Alabama fans were nervous for a game like this, but given how they’ve jumped all over anyone that’s suggested they could struggle it makes me believe they are worried deep down about this one. Ole Miss has never won back to back games in this series, is history about to be made in Tuscaloosa?

Ash Predicts: Alabama’s run game against Ole Miss’s everything else. I know it’s been against cupcakes but I think the Rebels have the firepower to escape with the win.

Nate Predicts: Bryant-Deny is the difference maker here. Ole Miss will try, bless their hearts, but ultimately Saban steps on Freeze’s heart in the 4th to win 24-21.

JP Predicts: Alabama has had this game circled since last year. Is 2015 Ole Miss better than 2014 Ole Miss? Taking the Rebels would be oftly tempting here, but I’ve learned my lesson about picking against the Tide outside games not involving the Superdome.

Honest Abe Predicts: Its the 2015 annual battle of the frat boys. Is “Hoover Hair” still a thing? Bama 37-17

http://www.jppredicts.com/2015/09/17/week-3-sec-predictions-holy-toledo-and-other-mishaps/

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT