ADVERTISEMENT

Latest Vegas odds have Alabama the clear favorite to win the SEC this season

Every talk show and every magazine has Ole Miss behind Bama and LSU. I suspect the SEC media will predict the same. No surprise here. Heck, I'll probably have Ole Miss third in the SEC in my annual prediction thread. There are a lot of IF's that have to be considered. I think Ole Miss has more IF's than LSU and Bama. But, if those IF's come out in our favor then the SEC had better watch out. The best freshman class in the history of Ole Miss football will hit the field in about a month. Add two redshirts, WR Van Jefferson and RB Eric Swinney( who could be the two next stars in the Ole Miss offense) to the mix and our offense could be better than last year. . All we need is a good LT and some luck on injuries.

Reactions: Fishing123
Every talk show and every magazine has Ole Miss behind Bama and LSU.

They didn't predict Ole Miss to win the SEC last year either, and they didn't. Win something and opinions may change. Till then, you're still Ole Miss and always will be.

They didn't predict Ole Miss to win the SEC last year either, and they didn't. Win something and opinions may change. Till then, you're still Ole Miss and always will be.

I don't remember where we were predicted to finish. Auburn was picked to win the SEC. So much for predictions. Ole Miss was the fluke Arkansas play or the facemask penalty from winning the SEC. Had we won Bama would not have been in the playoffs. Bama fans should be on the Arkansas board smoozng with them instead of the Ole Miss board with cheap smack. Arkansas kept us from winning the SEC, not Alabama.

Reactions: Fishing123
Did you ever address why you needed to lie (yet again) in the thread you started about last year's game?@ranchreb

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT