ADVERTISEMENT

Leaving RK at rb is

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
Certainly foolish in my eyes and proved to be so last weekend. Why does Liggins who certainly is as big and fast (recall is downfield run vs vandy running interference). As a former qb his ball handling skills are superior yet we put RK in harms way when Liggins is better and not a risk to the defense. Freeze a bot hardheaded here I fear.

Wasn't speaking to your dumb ass but if everI do I'll tell you to super size it you jackass.

Certainly foolish in my eyes and proved to be so last weekend. Why does Liggins who certainly is as big and fast (recall is downfield run vs vandy running interference). As a former qb his ball handling skills are superior yet we put RK in harms way when Liggins is better and not a risk to the defense. Freeze a bot hardheaded here I fear.

Here is my opinion on this.

If we put RK or Liggins in as RB and they have 3 or 4 guys on their back before they can take the hand off then....... To hell with running up the middle... We have a better shot converting throwing a 50/50 ball up to Treadwell than running behind our O-line. Getting Tunsil back is going to be HUGE, but he can't do it all himself.

Reactions: rcox38654
If we want to hear from your stupid asx ghost we will push the buzzer at McDonalds you cocksucker!

well i have never thought it was a good idea for freeze to play his best defensive player on offense. but if he just feels he has to, why in the world doesn't he at least once do what everyone is not expecting and fake the hand off to RK and have kelly walk around the end for the score.

well i have never thought it was a good idea for freeze to play his best defensive player on offense. but if he just feels he has to, why in the world doesn't he at least once do what everyone is not expecting and fake the hand off to RK and have kelly walk around the end for the score.

Very dumb idea. Can't believe zreb was in favor of this, what a dumb call.

The problem with running these plays is that it is all for show. Pretty much every D1 defense knows what is coming and will stop it more often than it can be converted. RK gets plenty of snaps over the course of a ball game and if ever this were a reasonable play call it would need to be for the game rather than to convert a first down in the first quarter.

Liggins doesn't have Nkemdiche's strength or quickness and I'd bet on Robert in a 40 yard sprint.

Freeze is using RK because he can`t recruit a FB. Freeze is clueless. SOS from Freeze, we are a year ahead of schedule. So, if not this year when ????? Everyone is gone after this season. Dumb move to use RK especially when everyone knows he is getting the ball. Freeze is just another Ed O with a few more wins.
Can recruit but can`t coach. Freeze is a HS coach or jr college at best.

Freeze is using RK because he can`t recruit a FB. Freeze is clueless. SOS from Freeze, we are a year ahead of schedule. So, if not this year when ????? Everyone is gone after this season. Dumb move to use RK especially when everyone knows he is getting the ball. Freeze is just another Ed O with a few more wins.
Can recruit but can`t coach. Freeze is a HS coach or jr college at best.

We don't use a fullback nor do we try to recruit one.

Does anybody recruit fullbacks? No
You take a backup linebacker... give him a number, like 49.... and make yourself one.
But that is not our problem.... Deuce could break 50 yrs per game behind this O'line. Hopefully getting Tunsil back makes a big difference..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT