ADVERTISEMENT

Leo LandShark Lewis

RebReb

Two-Star Prospect
Apr 19, 2002
I still think he is going to come in here and do what Patrick Willis did here. Getting the LSU coaches out of his head for a day or two will allow him to figure out what his best situation will be - and that is definitely in Oxford.

Do we really want a kid who does not honor his "commitment"?. He had skipped out on two so far. Maybe I am expecting/hoping for more than I should from a teenager.

I'm not counting on him til he signs. No one here knows I giess

Leo changed his mind on his committment to come to the Rebels, Don't give up until ink dry somewhere else. Hopefully he will decide Ole Miss is the best place for him.

Originally posted by RebReb:
I still think he is going to come in here and do what Patrick Willis did here. Getting the LSU coaches out of his head for a day or two will allow him to figure out what his best situation will be - and that is definitely in Oxford.
tumblr_mrwpoaD95M1qa9siqo1_500.gif

The-Golden-Girls-Laughing-Their-Old-Butts-Off1.gif

tumblr_n4wrsqUmNq1ql591ho1_500.gif

Iowa?

Ha ha ha ha

Thanks for visiting the home of one of the first teams to be in the college football championship access bowl.

Iowa? Ha ha ha

Hotty Toddy Rebels

I totally agree... Leo LandShark Lewis is best in Oxford...

Opps!!!! Silly me...my bad.

State looking good...about 6 or 7 Four Star signees...The Top Juco OL...a Top Three Juco WR...a Top Three Juco LB.

Just getting deeper AND stronger yo!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT