ADVERTISEMENT

Liberal TransCult: Billboard Chris shares disturbing footage of being attacked while peacefully advocating to protect children from medical transition

kukuku

All-Pro NFL
Gold Member
Jun 20, 2005
More violent, intolerance from the liberal trans-cult.

Twitter user @BillboardChris shared disturbing footage of being viciously attacked while peacefully advocating to protect children from medical transitioning.

And apparently the Montreal police can’t be bothered to investigate further.

Despite the horrific violence committed against him, Chris remains unwavering:

If you’re not familiar with Chris’s mission, you can read more on his website:

I’m a father of two girls and I decided to take a stand against gender ideology. Children should be free to be who they are — not indoctrinated to believe they were born in the wrong body.
Puberty blockers are the first step in a medical pathway that brings physical harm to children. We are lied to about the effects of these drugs, and the cross-sex hormones which almost always follow.
As the High Court in England laid out, children cannot give informed consent to these harmful, life-altering drugs.
Our politicians refuse to listen, and our media refuse to report, so I’m having conversations across North America, one person at a time.

Yes, let’s.

Bones heal. The irreversible damage done to children in the name of medical transitioning for minors does not.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News