ADVERTISEMENT

LIV

SoILLREB97

Three-Star Prospect
Gold Member
Jul 24, 2017
I have a friend that post some pretty fun stuff and observations on Facebook. I was reading his post this morning when he mentioned LIV Golf. He is not a golfer and he owns a pretty big farm. He commented that while working on a planter this weekend the LIV tournament came on his TV in the barn. He said that it captured his attention with the crowd participation, and walk-up music. He mentioned that he would not normally watch golf, but he kept it on. Maybe the are on to more than we would like to admit. I am still not sold, but I found it interesting that a non-golfer stayed tuned into the product. Below is his comment:
I don’t know who came up with the idea for LIV golf, but the concept about makes golf watchable on TV. It came on the TV in the barn Saturday morning and I was working on something and didn’t change the channel like I normally would. Normal golf is not something to have on as background noise while working in the barn because you’re always looking up to see if a bird is in the barn with you and the whispery announcer voices don’t set the mood too well for oil changing and such. But with the LIV walk up music, loud announcements and crowds cheering you don’t need to be so quick to switch the channel. I think they are on to something.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News