ADVERTISEMENT

LL has been sliding down

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
The recruiting roster since he left Bama. He was not a team player for us, certAinly didn't shine in the Allstate game and if NSD had gone another week, would be at southern. He's grade qual there for sure.

I wanted Leo but it's actually not a huge loss. He will be in JC for the next 2 years and not helping the dogs at all. Drew was a huge loss, Leo, not so much.

This. Losing Leo was...well...meh. Losing any solid O-line recruit though is just.....
flush.r191677.gif
Hope the 2016 class sticks together.

Is this why freeze was blowing his phone up the few days prior to signing day? Yeah. Leo post screen shots on twitter. Sad!
Leo has work to do but all reports is that he should be able to get it, it's not to the point where he is certain going to juco. He has to do the work but it's doable. Just like many of he kids in this state. Didn't ole miss just sign a kid they know hey are having to place in juco?
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Nobody is saying we didn't want Leo. Just saying its not a big loss for our program. As far as his qualifying goes, you could be right, but everyone I've talked to in Brookhaven tells me it's a real long shot for him to qualify.

don't start that lame crap Z, we wanted the kid badly, but combined with his ACT non-score and reneging his commit 3 days prior to NSD, it was apparent to the staff he wasn't going to sign. he will supposedly be at Co Lin CC this fall, along with Peters who probably won't qualify at all.

State finally flipped one of ours, but one we were prepared to do without...

So Co-Lin isn't sliding? You need to go give it a rest and please don't comment on my posts, they're too too meaningless to me.

your posts are mostly nonsense and sophomoric questions to Ranch. I hope you are retired as it appears that 16 hours of each day of your life is spent on this irrelevant and bland board. You are a comical clown. Live with it.

We knew we would have trouble signing him as soon as his "handler" took over his recruitment.

If he had a handler, it was demetric warren who was steering him to LSU. Definitely one of the weirdest recruitments i have seen in a while. I honestly didn't feel like we were getting him. Especially after he decommitted while at LSU. All is well that ends well though

Originally posted by DCC30:
He deleted it. I saw it posted on another site.
Sure he did - you are full of it. Doesn't matter, he'll be at JUCO next year with Peters anyway.

Panda,
Thanks for the five word post. Those long ones reveal your emotional scars.

Excuse me, it was on Instagram, I saved the screen shot on my phone, if you would tell me how to attach it here I will gladly show you. It was freeze blowing up his phone and several other oxford numbers that he apparently didn't have saved, just days before signing day. Why in the hell would I just make that up?

Originally posted by DCC30:
If he had a handler, it was demetric warren who was steering him to LSU. Definitely one of the weirdest recruitments i have seen in a while. I honestly didn't feel like we were getting him. Especially after he decommitted while at LSU. All is well that ends well though
Anytime a kids 7 on 7 coach suddenly gets involved in the kids recruitment it should be a red flag. State fans are always in denial, bet there is a lot of good reasons State has spent so much of its recent football history on probation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT