ADVERTISEMENT

Looking Ahead

Looking at the preseason top 25 the Rebels will be playing at least 4 of the top10 and several more in the top 25. Could they have the toughest schudel this season.

Hell, I am so bummed about this NCAA crap. Can't ponder about the next season's schedule nor parade my Sugar Bowl t-shirt I got in New Orleans, or my cap. Seriously hope we get our wrist slapped and that's it.

Be thinking about who we can get to rs when they cut some schollies. We need to ration some talent to scotch it together.

Hell, I am so bummed about this NCAA crap. Can't ponder about the next season's schedule nor parade my Sugar Bowl t-shirt I got in New Orleans, or my cap. Seriously hope we get our wrist slapped and that's it.
If you're really that worried about it, you might want to either look for some objective sources of info about it (and almost all feel that there will be virtually ZERO or very limited impact on football) or just learn to ignore the idiots around you.

Reactions: Reblarry
If you're really that worried about it, you might want to either look for some objective sources of info about it (and almost all feel that there will be virtually ZERO or very limited impact on football) or just learn to ignore the idiots around you.

Sorry Chief, the only sources saying this is nothing are the Ole Miss sites. Everyone else admits that the spin coming from the Ole Miss AD is just that.

Hide your head in the sand all you want, but the objective fans are coming to grips with the fact that this will be worse than Ole Miss initially led them to believe.

And guess what? Ole Miss is still refusing to release the NOA. The fact that they continue to hide it from recruits and the public verifies that it's worse than they tried to spin.

I always believed other schools did this, not us, especially as we are up and coming. Then these allegations come out. It's embarrassing. It's like a bad ending to an otherwise great movie. I listen to Fox Sports and ESPN radio, read 247.com. bleacherreport.com, and they say the same thing. You say "very limited impact on football." Hope you're right, Rebsasquatch. Still love Ole Miss, but, damn, this is tough. What do you read or listen to?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT