ADVERTISEMENT

Looking at Mich board

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
ans I can only read the forum headlines but there are indications that Gary may not be as much as 50% to Mich. wouldn't that be nice?

Reactions: 02rebels
If he signs with us, he's going to play! Hopefully he sees the opportunity to play for an up and coming football team. Same thing with Juarez.

You won't get much credible info from the UM board. Everyone is always going to UM until they're not. And that's always because UM dropped the kid, the kid couldn't make grades or they have someone better lined up. Take it for what its worth. The next time they're accurate about a 5-star kid will be the first.

You won't get much credible info from the UM board. Everyone is always going to UM until they're not. And that's always because UM dropped the kid, the kid couldn't make grades or they have someone better lined up. Take it for what its worth. The next time they're accurate about a 5-star kid will be the first.
Damn, that's the most confusing post I've ever read. "UM dropped the kid?" Plenty of credible information from the UM board. And that last sentence. You're a Spartan I take it. UM as in Michigan or Ole Miss? Please clarify.

Damn, that's the most confusing post I've ever read. "UM dropped the kid?" Plenty of credible information from the UM board. And that last sentence. You're a Spartan I take it. UM as in Michigan or Ole Miss? Please clarify.

He's just saying that according to Michigan fans, all best players are going to sign with Michigan and if they don't it's because U Michigan wasn't interested and never because the player wasn't interested.

Michigan is to the north what Alabama is to the south. They invented football.
Didn't the M$U Mullets beat the mighty U Mich by the like of 40 points a few years back? When EVER has M$U laid that kind of point spread on Bamer?

Didn't the M$U Mullets beat the mighty U Mich by the like of 40 points a few years back? When EVER has M$U laid that kind of point spread on Bamer?
I believe he means as far as tradition is concerned, Michigan, except in recent years, is a northern powerhouse. Several past years (15 years and before) they could have whipped anyone in the country. Michigan did not invent football. Sorry, have to dispute that. Walter Camp of Yale became the "father of football" in the late 1870s.

Last edited:
I think he means they are delusional in the thinking that football revolves around them

I think he means they are delusional in the thinking that football revolves around them
OK, just trying to be politically correct. You're right. Let's also include Notre Dame in this. Great history, but has waned in recent years. But radio media (esp.ESPN) still talks about them ad nauseum.

Winner,winner chicken dinner. Ever notice how some nimrod always gets offended by a post and says something ignorant, well out of their ignorance. Not talking about you, you were correct. Leave it to someone to turn it into a state post.

Winner,winner chicken dinner. Ever notice how some nimrod always gets offended by a post and says something ignorant, well out of their ignorance. Not talking about you, you were correct. Leave it to someone to turn it into a state post.
If you come on this board, we just chide you. Nothing personal. Michigan is a great program-great tradition. I get that. But any SEC team will at least give you a great game or kick your butt in the next few years if they are on your schedule! Look at the recruits for Alabama, Ole Miss, LSU, Alabama, Auburn, FL. SEC is loaded!

Reactions: HightowerReb
I challenge your ignorance and raise you stupidity. Do you fold? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Reactions: RagnarReb
I appeal of playing most games at 11AM is great.

He means UM as Michigan.

Sparty did you score yet
Lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT