ADVERTISEMENT

Looking for 2 for UGA

Probably a long shot but need at least 2.
Season ticket holder. I have four together. Serious package if you're serious about going. My post:

4 Tickets for Georgia v. Ole Miss. CLUB Level, Section 216, FRONT ROW for Seats 11 & 12, SECOND ROW (right behind) seats 10 & 11. All with seat backs and covered from weather. Very easy access to bathrooms and food. Includes North Deck Parking Pass (1 block from downtown Athens).

Serious inquiries only…this is a monster game. khiggs34@gmail.com

Season ticket holder. I have four together. Serious package if you're serious about going. My post:

4 Tickets for Georgia v. Ole Miss. CLUB Level, Section 216, FRONT ROW for Seats 11 & 12, SECOND ROW (right behind) seats 10 & 11. All with seat backs and covered from weather. Very easy access to bathrooms and food. Includes North Deck Parking Pass (1 block from downtown Athens).

Serious inquiries only…this is a monster game. khiggs34@gmail.com
since you said serious multiple times, I'm gonna assume this package is too rich. Thanks and good luck

Reactions: FakeDoc
since you said serious multiple times, I'm gonna assume this package is too rich. Thanks and good luck
good point....thanks for checking it out. I'll take a "serious" or two out lol. $500 per ticket and negotiable if you know anyone interested

good point....thanks for checking it out. I'll take a "serious" or two out lol. $500 per ticket and negotiable if you know anyone interested
Actually, I think that's a good price for those. I'm trying to find something around $300 right now but I'll check back after waiting to hear back from a couple friends.

Actually, I think that's a good price for those. I'm trying to find something around $300 right now but I'll check back after waiting to hear back from a couple friends.
Thanks. I never post price unless its stupid cheap because trolls scoff. I think its very fair. 1200 is a little low but I'll drop it to $425 per ticket if you want to consider a lock stock offer of $1700. I can send you pics and a video if you like. I waited years for these seats so whoever goes will love the package

Thanks. I never post price unless its stupid cheap because trolls scoff. I think its very fair. 1200 is a little low but I'll drop it to $425 per ticket if you want to consider a lock stock offer of $1700. I can send you pics and a video if you like. I waited years for these seats so whoever goes will love the package
If I was able to buy them I would for sure. Unfortunately it's just me an my wife for now and getting my cheap friends to shell out for the other 2 would be tough right now. I'm sure you'll get a lot of interest at that price. Thank you for the offer

No problem. You have been very cordial. I’ll def split the 4 if you and wife want to make a trip of it. You would get the two front row tix plus parking pass. If not, good luck on your search.

No problem. You have been very cordial. I’ll def split the 4 if you and wife want to make a trip of it. You would get the two front row tix plus parking pass. If not, good luck on your search.
Hey….have you found tix yet? Might be able to offer a slightly improved $$ pkg for all 4

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT