ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like the games will start Saturday afternoon

Fabius

All-Pro NFL
Gold Member
Mar 19, 2005
According to the latest weather Channel projection by Kantore.

That may be when it stops raining, but doesn't mean the field is ready or playable. Mentioned on pod, that their field doesn't drain well.

According to the latest weather Channel projection by Kantore.
They aren't playing tomorrow. You're talking about 4-8 inches of rain possibly more. It's going to take a ton of work to get that field ready by Sunday.

I would be pleasantly surprised if they got it ready by tomorrow night to get at least a game in

Where are yall reading this? Everything I read says this storm intensifies tomorrow. Up to 16 inches possible

Reactions: oaks player
FutureCast shows rain gone by mid afternoon today. I’m betting they get at least one game in today.
Good call
giphy.gif

Saw Stephanie Abrams (from TWC) on CBS Mornings this AM and she showed the storm being out of there by tmrw afternoon, but HEAVY RAIN (6" - 10") in the short period of time b/een now and then. Hope they have the OUTFIELD covered as well......

This place is a trip. We’ve got some saying it’ll clear up this afternoon and others saying up to 16 inches. It’ll be neither of those but funny never the less
The storm leaving the Yucatan today could form into Tropical Storm Alex and could dump UP TO 16 inches of rain on South Florida. I know nuance is not your forte' since we all know who you voted for but the models I read said this is a possibility. Yes the storm gets worse tomorrow.

The storm leaving the Yucatan today could form into Tropical Storm Alex and could dump UP TO 16 inches of rain on South Florida. I know nuance is not your forte' since we all know who you voted for but the models I read said this is a possibility. Yes the storm gets worse tomorrow.
I’ve seen no more than 7 inches in Miami possible. Lol at people having to take a political dig at something totally unrelated and also making an assumption

Reactions: OleMiss-USMC
I’ve seen no more than 7 inches in Miami possible. Lol at people having to take a political dig at something totally unrelated and also making an assumption
Go read the latest CNN article published an hour ago. I know you have CNN bookmarked. Read what their meteorologist Chad Myers said. That was the latest report I could find. Granted CNN is not very trustworthy.

Im sure that if we were hosting and looking at torrential down pours such as this, yall would be ok with the tournament being moved.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT