ADVERTISEMENT

LSU weekend: chock-full of blue-chip 'croots

rebmeister

All America Prospect
Feb 11, 2005
Jackson, MS

According to Scout.com's visit list, the Ole Miss staff will be awfully busy come November 20th, 21st and 22nd with a bevy of top-notch talent. Here are the big names that will be joining Shea Patterson in Oxford next Saturday.

5-star linebacker Mique Juarez

5-star athlete Mecole Hardman Jr.

5-star defensive tackle Rashan Gary

IF the Rebels were to land any of these three, it would be a damn good class. All three are potential instant impact 'croots.

http://www.redcuprebellion.com/2015...cole-hardman-rashan-gary-mique-juarez-crootin

Davis and Walker I believe are sched to come as well. Presumably several commits will come as unofficials.

And I hope these recruits DO NOT base their decision on if we lose, but whether they see a need that they could fill for Ole Miss. I have a feeling reputation is what it's all about. A look at Alabama is all about reputation. Same with Auburn, UF, and LSU. Hopefully, these guys see Ole Miss as up and coming, and not just about reputation. Not saying our reputation is bad, just that we have some glaring weaknesses, which have always cursed us for many years. So do recruits base their decision on reputation or playing needs of a given team? We have to target these 5-star players! And sell Ole Miss b/c it's a great campus and we are up and coming!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT