ADVERTISEMENT

Matt Corral pro comp

greb25

All-Pro NFL
Gold Member
Jan 1, 2020
Anybody else get major Josh Allen vibes from Corral? It’s a comp that has been stuck in my head for a few days now. Besides Allen being a good bit bigger than Corral, their game is very similar. Can pick you apart, can beat you with arm talent and deep balls, and both are good and willing runners.

Also how about a way, way too early guess at where Corral ends up. Teams who could potentially take a QB (I’ll try to go in some what of an order of where teams will be close to picking).
Lions
Texans (depending on Watson)
Falcons
Raiders
Giants
Vikings
WFT
Carolina
Steelers
Broncos
Saints

I know Carolina will be further down the draft order than we probably want to see Corral go, but I think that would be a great landing spot. Joe Brady would be his OC (he can do the same stuff with Corral that he did with Burrow at LSU) and I like Rhule. Plus you have CMC, Robbie Anderson, and DJ Moore already as solid weapons to work with.

I hope he doesn’t go to the Texans. They are a dumpster fire. Don’t like the fit with the Giants either.

I don’t think he makes it to the Saints, unless they keep playing like they did yesterday. But I would love that fit. The Falcons wouldn’t be that bad. The Raiders would be kind of cool. And the Vikings would be pretty solid also. The Steelers have a ton of weapons and Big Ben is probably washed at this point. That’s a sneaky good fit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News