ADVERTISEMENT

Mississippi State is bad

Beatlesreb

Three-Star Prospect
Gold Member
Aug 16, 2015
Panama City, FL
Are these guys putting out any effort to win? Punter can't kick worth a damn, Ross is so erratic as is Fitzgerald. Defense is lost and tackling the air doesn't help. Not saying we are great either, but MSU fans you're in trouble. It's 30-0 Alabama half time. There's no excuse! What happened to you guys?

Are these guys putting out any effort to win? Punter can't kick worth a damn, Ross is so erratic as is Fitzgerald. Defense is lost and tackling the air doesn't help. Not saying we are great either, but MSU fans you're in trouble. It's 30-0 Alabama half time. There's no excuse! What happened to you guys?
They beat A&M. Let us do that first before we say they really suck (ok, under the table I have to admit they really do suck.)

Reactions: Beatlesreb
Are these guys putting out any effort to win? Punter can't kick worth a damn, Ross is so erratic as is Fitzgerald. Defense is lost and tackling the air doesn't help. Not saying we are great either, but MSU fans you're in trouble. It's 30-0 Alabama half time. There's no excuse! What happened to you guys?[/QUOTE

What happened to ole miss?

The only game y'all will be up for is us and were for TAM. Where was MSU before that? And is Simmons in jail yet? Thought assault/battery was a felony!

Ole Miss has had a great season LOL
At least we are giving it our all and have a bright future. Saw the Alabama game, didn't expect you folks to win, but MSU showed nothing! Given up on Mullin? Nobody has answered my question about why Simmons is not in jail for battery/assault of his girl friend. I am a State fan, too, funny enough. Many of my relatives attended MSU! Prescott has made me a Dallas fan. Hope he takes them to the Superbowl as it's looking that way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT