ADVERTISEMENT

MPW Digital schedule for today

Neal McCready

All-Pro NFL
Staff
Feb 26, 2008
Oxford, MS
Got a full day for you on MPW Digital today.

At 2:30, we'll start things off with The Butcher vs. The Dance Instructor, presented by LB's Meat Market. Greg Jones leads Caroline McCready by two games heading into Week 4.

At 3:30, it'll be Pete's Pigskin Preview, presented by RiverLand Roofing, as Pete DeWeese gets you ready for Ole Miss at Alabama.

At 5, Chase Parham and I will be live for Hand-Raise Guys, presented by Comer Heating and Air and Southern Air Conditioning & Heating.

At 7 ish, I've got an Oxford Exxon Podcast extra edition focusing on Ole Miss at Alabama. Ryan Brown of The Next Round, Tony Tsoukalas of TideIllustrated.com and former Alabama linebacker Cory Reamer (host of pre-game and post-game on the Crimson Tide Sports Network) join me to preview the Rebels and the Tide.

People ask sometimes how they can support. I mean, obviously, we love super chats, but if you want to help, hit the play button on the videos. Hit the like button. If you're not subscribed to the YouTube channel, subscribe. It's free. But hit play and hit the like button. Go to LB's and grab a Lane Train and tell Greg thanks. When you have roofing needs, call RiverLand. When you need heating and air help, call Comer and Southern. Fill up at the Oxford Exxon. That's what lets us keep putting up new content and, hopefully, make this place fun. Thanks and have a great Thursday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News