ADVERTISEMENT

My thoughts on the basketball search

Tireman24

NFL's No. 1 Draft Choice
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2019
If Keith and them vetted Beard hard, and it was reported that they did, and they found out something that they didn’t like, I won’t fault Keith for not hiring him. It’s been said Chris Mack has no intention of coaching so I understand that one too. I don’t understand Will Wade at all because if he’s begging for the job, I’d hire him tomorrow and be done with it
However, it’s not my call…

But if we do go the mid major route I’d be ok with giving Ryan Odom a shot. I absolutely won’t hate on a mid major guy for taking the job, if offered, because it’s a better opportunity for him and his family. I’m not going to immediately give up on the guy before he even gets started because that’s completely unfair to whoever it is. Hate on Keith all you want but I’ll support whoever the HC is. If the rumored $3 million NIL money is backing basketball, a mid major guy could absolutely win with that kind of support. I know alot of y’all won’t agree with it and that’s fine, however I’ll give the new HC a chance at least. And who knows it could change next week

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News