ADVERTISEMENT

Neal McReady

littlejohn444

All-Pro NFL
Gold Member
Dec 1, 2010
@Neal McCready lwt me preface this with I only listened to a 2:30 section of the Neal and Siskey show. Was actually sent to me because someone thought it was in response to the thread where I asked the original question about commitment stories. After listening I didn’t take you being critical of my question at all. But I did take it as you being very critical and o be honest irritated about @KentuckyReb post.

But your point and example was that if someone doesn’t like their dinner at a restaurant they can complain to friends, not go back and even give a review on social media. But that they aren’t allowed to stand up in the restaurant and holler out about how much dinner sucked. I agree. You equated that scenario to posting criticism or complaints on the board.

So I’ve heard you on podcasts complain about emails and messages filling up your inbox. Is that how you would prefer questions instead of a message board post? Would you prefer someone get on Twitter and rant about how poor Rebel grove recruiting coverage is? I just assumed a thread on RG was between the customers and owner here and didn’t really go any further. I for one will oblige if you’d prefer the alternative.

You then said “I would never go on social media and complain about a place, I’d just not go back” and then you proceeded to put Kentucky on blast on a social media platform. No you don’t use his name or screen name but most will figure out who you’re talking about. IMO uncalled for. You’re reaching thousands. Basically you took locker room stuff and put it out there for all to hear. But hey Kentucky said what he said and he’s a big boy. I doubt he will be worked up about it. Just seemed hypocritical to me.

As Joe Dirt says…keep on keeping on!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News