ADVERTISEMENT

New name for the defense

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
Should be the land grant defense they way we give it up. Simply amazing!

Oh sorry! I didn't know tbis was the rose colored glasses board where the coaches come for inspiration and advice. You may be happier on the Square board where new recipes and such are being discussed.

Oh sorry! I didn't know tbis was the rose colored glasses board where the coaches come for inspiration and advice. You may be happier on the Square board where new recipes and such are being discussed.
This doesn't make your previous comment any more helpful.

Any good recipes for cream puffs there?
at the risk of being negative, one observation please....we were at the game sat, and I think after Ark scored their sixth touchdown, there was something on the video board about Landsharks, and then a "fins up" cam.....

never mind that I have supported this team for years, I guess I am just a bad fan, because after our D just being owned this year, I think the whole Landshark thing is more than a little embarassing

Reactions: older_reb
But your adulation of course will. More kool aid pleeze!

Well, ladies & germs...when a defense (Landsharks) is on the field for 42 minutes and the offense only 18 minutes one would think that by the 4th quarter most human beings would be totally GASSED...POOPED OUT...TIRED. I'm not making excuses The secondary had no answer for Allen....always out of place...wrong scheme...and no pass rush off the ends. The entire defense looked out of sync. Got 2 weeks to fix.
As for the OFFENSE...best performance all year against a quality SEC team and not your low level New Mexico St. or UT-Martin. The only downside: no long, eat up the clock sustain drives.
Coach Womack should now have a "blue print" on how to stop Fournette and the Tigers. They exposed a lot of their 'underbelly' in the Bama game. By the same token LSU knows where the Rebels vulnerabilities lie. BUT, Coach Freeze and staff have TWO weeks to prepare. Maybe the Hogs will bring LSU down another notch from their mighty perch and they'll come limping into the Vaught? :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT