ADVERTISEMENT

No coaching no pride!

2.5 dogs to candy Vandy? Shameful!

the new normal

vandy gave mizzou a pretty good game......and mizzou is much better than O M....

it woud be no surprise for vandy to win

thanks ross

Bjork, the Ole Miss administration, and Matt Luke have ruined football at Ole Miss. Why would anyone think an unsuccessful position coach would become a successful head coach? If Matt Luke loves Ole Miss so much, then he should resign and allow a quality replacement to be hired.

Bjork, the Ole Miss administration, and Matt Luke have ruined football at Ole Miss. Why would anyone think an unsuccessful position coach would become a successful head coach? If Matt Luke loves Ole Miss so much, then he should resign and allow a quality replacement to be hired.
I cut Luke some slack

He is not prepared for a job at this level. He has the job because no one else wants anything to do with bjork....and the soon to be former administration

Any strategy to improve ole miss football has to begin with firing bjork.....a new A D and administration will make Oxford a much more attractive job.

Reactions: Fishing123
I cut Luke some slack

He is not prepared for a job at this level. He has the job because no one else wants anything to do with bjork....and the soon to be former administration

Any strategy to improve ole miss football has to begin with firing bjork.....a new A D and administration will make Oxford a much more attractive job.

Luke is not qualified for the job and is in over his head. He could not coach an OL, so why what qualifies him to be an HC. There were several coaches who wanted the job, regardless of Bjerk.

Bjerk is someone's chosen boy because he came out of nowhere to get the job. Just when fans thought the AD job was sealed, Bjork emerges as a candidate over a weekend, is announced on Monday, and hired within a week. Someone chose him and wanted him as AD.

Once again the GOB are in control of the asylum and care more about their power and prestige than putting a quality product on the field. The whole Ole Miss Administration including Bjerk, Michael Thompson, the S&C coach and staff, and the other inept employees in the administration need to be gone.

Where Michael Thompson got any authority at O is is amazing! He didnt even attend OM and hates OM.

I have a question. Who could conceivably fire Bjork, like Friday?
I don't think Vitter is likely to fire his short ass not will the temp guy, so unless a phone record surfaces to implicate him in some swingers chain, it ain't happening.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT