ADVERTISEMENT

No more billywayne, ghost or beattiefeathers?

[roll]Look at this hick, first you were crying because we were posting here, now you're crying cause we're not.

You remind me of that Progressive commercial 'Where is your husband?" [roll]

Reactions: 44rebel
The two that missed Arby's 10:00 punch in! Please no mayo on that!!! Awe....got a coach that wants to get the hell out of a sinking program!!! No mayo!!!! Please..... Alabama want be!!!!!

I don't really get upset about trivial things like you do, but I can only imagine how much better your sad life would be if you weren't so mad all the time.
Pops, what's up with the "mad" diagnosis? You have used that over and over again. It's kind of giving me the heebeegeebees! I'm tryin' to figure that out. You seem to be a pretty nice fellow but this "mad" psychoanalysis is a little strange. What's up with that? I'm probably the happiest and most laid back person you will ever meet. I'm a 6'7" 425 pound Black man and everyone calls me a gentle giant. I'm just havin' fun with the Alabama Billy Wayne's of the world. I mean that boy is downright stupid. If he converted his brain to dynamite, he wouldn't have enough explosive to blow his nose! Also, I am very protective of my Ole Miss family. That ain't nothnin' but pure love! Can you understand that?

Last edited:
I don't really get upset about trivial things like you do, but I can only imagine how much better your sad life would be if you weren't so mad all the time.

This guy isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer. He creates his own misery, says he wants the losers to leave, then he makes a point to call them out so they respond.

Probably one of these guys that gets his check on Friday and immediately buys 2 cases of beer and spends every Monday wondering why he is broke and with a hangover LMAO!

Reactions: billywayneluck
Honestly, I enjoy the back and forth banter. I don't take a damn thing personally and I rather enjoy the fact that a forum can be left open for this type of dialogue. Truth is, is that we probably have a helluva lot more in common than we do differences. I appreciate the sportsmanship and the hangin' in there. Billy Wayne is hangin' in there with the ration of crap. He's a tough sucker! That I like! Gotta respect a man like that!

Reactions: Pops Masterson
Honestly, I enjoy the back and forth banter. I don't take a damn thing personally and I rather enjoy the fact that a forum can be left open for this type of dialogue. Truth is, is that we probably have a helluva lot more in common than we do differences. I appreciate the sportsmanship and the hangin' in there. Billy Wayne is hangin' in there with the ration of crap. He's a tough sucker! That I like! Gotta respect a man like that!
I don't respect him. I think butthole billy, gay ghost, pops, and beattie are pathetic losers from Booger Holler, Alabama.

Reactions: colreb1947
Now that's funny OMfamily, you gotta admit, that was a quality comeback! He's getting to be as big a smart ass as I am!

Yep. the Billy Wayne's of the world I can deal with. Some pretty good stuff from him. He's obviously got a pretty sharp mind. But, I see what you mean. Time for others to get some new material or at least steal somebody else's.

This Ghost guy I have a problem with. It's all anti-Ole Miss, and that gets boring. Yes, we have a problem with the NCAA, but he doesn't have to keep telling us that.
That's partly because several of your fans are in denial over the situation and want to argue with Ghost on the point. Meanwhile the news for you guys gets worse every day.

Sprinkle in some of the asinine commentary we see on this board and it makes for a target rich environment.

You gotta admit, the deadpan delivery was kind of funny.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT