ADVERTISEMENT

Obama is chicken hawk & hypocrite

THOTH

Red-Shirt Freshman
Dec 10, 2002
"The president does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation."
This was Barack Obama in 2007 on president Bush...
rolleyes.gif

All those who voted for Obama !! Talk about chicken hawk hypocrites...that's these left wing nuts.
Barack Obama... their hero... bombs Libya. All I heard for nearly 8 years was how George W Bush was a war-monger and international troublemaker. Now that Obama has bombed Libya...I guess war is cool now ? Where are you Hollywood ? George Clooney, Sean Penn, Dixie Chicks ? Cindy Sheehan is out there somewhere ?
Yeah Gadhafi is a bad egg, but so was Saddam and the Taliban.
The Europeans who hated the US during Bush now are pro war ?
uzi.gif

Full out invasion of Iraq is a lot different than tactical air strikes in Libya. You don't have to vote Democrat to recognize that distinction. Plus, it appears that Iraq was based on falsified proof, which isn't the case in Libya.

We have taken sides in a civil war so we must see it through. These rebels have to win now, and then whoever is picked as a puppet leader will need support to solidify control of Libya.
I haven't ruled out boots on the ground just yet.

I'd say we picked sides against Qaddafi since at least 1986, so not much has changed with this air strike.

One has to wonder which side Terry Jones is on, the Gainesville FL Koran burning pastor. We toppled Saddam and told the Iraqi people that we value their culture enough to give them democracy. The policy it seems is "oh NO! we aren't fighting a war against Islam, we are only fighting terror".
The same story in Afghanistan, same story with Libya.
This isn't a war between Christianity and Islam.
wink.gif

This Florida pastor has done more radical Islam that many terrorist could ever hope to achieve. Osama Bin Laden must love Terry Jones !
clown.gif
Here is their poster child for recruiting Islamic terrorist.

My take on THOTH's last comment:

1. The Immams in Afghanistan need to boil their heads.
2. Terry Jones needs to boil his head.

It would be nice if Terry Jones would just concern himself with his own congregation rather than inflaming other people. He also sees no connection with the Koran burning and the deaths of the 7 U.N. workers in Afghanistan......he should be ashamed of himself and no one should follow him in any official capacity.

Originally posted by THOTH:
"The president does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation."
This was Barack Obama in 2007 on president Bush...
rolleyes.gif

All those who voted for Obama !! Talk about chicken hawk hypocrites...that's these left wing nuts.
Barack Obama... their hero... bombs Libya. All I heard for nearly 8 years was how George W Bush was a war-monger and international troublemaker. Now that Obama has bombed Libya...I guess war is cool now ? Where are you Hollywood ? George Clooney, Sean Penn, Dixie Chicks ? Cindy Sheehan is out there somewhere ?
Yeah Gadhafi is a bad egg, but so was Saddam and the Taliban.
The Europeans who hated the US during Bush now are pro war ?
uzi.gif

I read some background on Cindy Sheehan. She disgraced her son by her protests. HOwever, he was sent out in a deuce and a half which wold be a suicide mission. Not unlike what happened in Mogadishu , did we ever hear from the mothers and wives of the pilots and Rangers who were murdered and their corpses abuded? where was the outrage from the freakin Muslim dogs? Cindy sheehan had problems before her son was KIA.

Did anyone else notice how the media has dropped Cindy Sheehan now that Obama is president ? Where is she and what is she doing now ? She served her purpose to disgrace George W Bush.
Somehow these Cindy Sheehan quotes got left out of the nightly news....
"The facade has changed but policies remain the same, Integrity in our movement means we have to do same for Obama as we did for Bush."

"We're here to make the wars unpopular again, Because if we were right to oppose it under Bush, we're right to oppose it under Obama."
This post was edited on 2/21 7:59 PM by THOTH

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT