ADVERTISEMENT

Officiating for the Bama game

RebReb

Two-Star Prospect
Apr 19, 2002
Hope I'm wrong but expecting this to be the most biased officiating in the history of college football. They will haul out all their best guys…
- Doyle Jackson may be in the replay booth
- The guy who "missed" the face mask penalty last year as our RB had his head almost twisted off
- The guy who kept looking back at the chains and moving the ball forward on the spot to give them a first down
- They guys who called offensive pass interference on our WRs on big plays when the replays showed nothing

Been watching this for over a half century and they have no shame when it comes to lopsided, unethical officiating. Expect to have several big plays called back on phantom holding calls. Expect their offensive linemen to wrap up and tackle our defensive ends without it being holding. Expect their DBs to grab our WRs and hold on for the entire route with no call. Expect whatever the refs can fantasize to keep their drives going - illegal hands to the face type stuff that the replay will show never happened.

Said the same thing last year and it happened and we won anyway. It happens EVERY year - and ALWAYS in their favor. At some point maybe the SEC or the NCAA will have the dignity to allow teams to play on a level field when they play Bama - but when they do it will be a first.

Don't expect to get fair treatment when Satan is involved. The guy has too much power. Bama gets away with anything they want. If I live to be a hundred years old I will never get over Benedict Arnold in the press box, binoculars in hand, calling out plays.

I too expect US to bring out "our best ones" just for this game. The ref who called our guy for holding at the end of last year's game will not be in attendance. Except maybe on your side.

I say blindside the ref who screws up as in that high school game. Remember that last week? It was said the ref had yelled out racial slurs, etc. and got decked.

Hope I'm wrong but expecting this to be the most biased officiating in the history of college football. They will haul out all their best guys…
- Doyle Jackson may be in the replay booth
- The guy who "missed" the face mask penalty last year as our RB had his head almost twisted off
- The guy who kept looking back at the chains and moving the ball forward on the spot to give them a first down
- They guys who called offensive pass interference on our WRs on big plays when the replays showed nothing

Been watching this for over a half century and they have no shame when it comes to lopsided, unethical officiating. Expect to have several big plays called back on phantom holding calls. Expect their offensive linemen to wrap up and tackle our defensive ends without it being holding. Expect their DBs to grab our WRs and hold on for the entire route with no call. Expect whatever the refs can fantasize to keep their drives going - illegal hands to the face type stuff that the replay will show never happened.
Said the same thing last year and it happened and we won anyway. It happens EVERY year - and ALWAYS in their favor. At some point maybe the SEC or the NCAA will have the dignity to allow teams to play on a level field when they play Bama - but when they do it will be a first.

Doyle Jackson may be in the replay booth, God, I hope not. He's a 'Bama 'homer'. The best money can buy. [sick]

bamaface.0.gif

All right, now, I don't want them to gain *another yard!* * You blitz... all... night!* If they cross the line of scrimmage, I'm gonna take every last one of you out! You make sure they remember, *forever*, the night they played the REBELS!

LMAO! Good lord do you clowns still cry about the refs? I was expecting you to at least wait till after you got your asses kicked tonight, but you're pre-emptively crying?

Even barners aren't as deeply into self-persecution as you crybabies. Take your beating like men, this is about as dumb as blaming the booster that paid Tunsil instead of blaming the kid for having his hand out.

LMAO! Good lord do you clowns still cry about the refs? I was expecting you to at least wait till after you got your asses kicked tonight, but you're pre-emptively crying?

Even barners aren't as deeply into self-persecution as you crybabies. Take your beating like men, this is about as dumb as blaming the booster that paid Tunsil instead of blaming the kid for having his hand out.
Oops your bad!

Funny how there are no clips of the OM player 5 yards downfield blocking on the pop pass. Don't worry, a copy of the play will be shown in the SEC offices in Birmingham on Tuesday. Thursday is going to be a sad day around here.

Funny how there are no clips of the OM player 5 yards downfield blocking on the pop pass. Don't worry, a copy of the play will be shown in the SEC offices in Birmingham on Tuesday. Thursday is going to be a sad day around here.
It happens. The refs screwed up, so get over it. Shows some balls by giving proof of this alleged copy of the play. Just don't come on this board with crap! It's also funny in last year's game the face mask call just before the 2nd half was not called. Were the SEC offices involved in that? NO!

Last edited:
No you take your

be

Now....you take your beating Crimson Turd....go back to high school and get your GED...along with the other 85% of the trailer park houndstooth nation.

Ready for your CRAP SANDWICH? Want that with or without cheese you a$$wipe Bama homer.
I thought--for once--the officiating was HONEST.
Ali-bama got their collective asses KICKED by a far better team. :chairshot:
Makes you sick don't it?
[sick] [banana]:cool2:[roll][jumpingsmile][cheers]

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT