ADVERTISEMENT

Ole Miss Chancellor not renewed

jones has set OM race relations back 50 years by repeatedly inciting racial discord

Thank God jones has only 5 months left to disgrace OM. The day that Left-wing Radical jones is kicked out of Oxford will be a great day for OM. jones has done nothing but bring disgrace and dishonor to OM.

Re: I was on the fence, now Jones needs to go.

I didn't give up the constitution when we moved into the 21 st century. We can say what we want. It's their right to say anything but doesn't mean I have to agree or disagree . My point which you miss is the harshness of the penalty and the consequences to what I would say is dumb drunk kids.

Re: I was on the fence, now Jones needs to go.

Originally posted by zreb:
I didn't give up the constitution when we moved into the 21 st century. We can say what we want. It's their right to say anything but doesn't mean I have to agree or disagree . My point which you miss is the harshness of the penalty and the consequences to what I would say is dumb drunk kids.
The Lafayette County District Attorney refused to bring charges against Mr. Harris, then jones got holder, to bring bogus charges which jones then got reported in the international press causing more disastrous public relations for OM.

"It has taken time, but the process has worked and I'm confident justice will be done," Ole Miss Chancellor Dan Jones said in a statement Friday.
This post was edited on 4/1 7:34 AM by lp4Rebs

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/feds-indict-noose-put-ole-miss-integration-statue-29970737
This post was edited on 4/1 8:47 AM by lp4Rebs

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT