ADVERTISEMENT

Ole miss sucks

JobotReb

Second Team QB
Jun 25, 2016
, the only thing we do very well is disappoint! I’m not talking about tonight’s basketball game, we suck in all sports! We choke in all sports all the time, tonight’s game is the norm. Sure we’ll upset a couple of teams here and there in every sport, but we haven’t put a REAL team (A complete) team together EVER!!! At least not since the 60’s. The fan base is a joke, most alumni are liberal privileged punks, this board is full of them! (You know who you are) kneel mac ready sucks, Russell sucks, but Chase is alright, he’s the only person on this piss poor board that has any talent. 9.95 a month is dirt cheap, but you guys should be ashamed you charge anything after letting kneel bash ole miss the way he does, heck y’all should be paying us to read this garbage. These past few years , OM administration and listening to you idiots on this board has made me realize everything about OM is Mickey Mouse. I’m done cheering for a loser, good luck gluttons! And after you guys read this and post something, remember I’ll be laughing at you all every time the rebels choke, which won’t be long.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News