ADVERTISEMENT

OM at Cal in 17

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
And home in 19. Who wants to go to SF for a game ????? Bedsides me?

It's a great non conf game and

Just the kind we need . A real name team in a big conference in a wonderful place for fans to visit. A win win for Bjork and the Rebs.

I'll be there, but it sure as heck won't be bedsides with a moron like you. I prefer intelligent women.

Re: It's a great non conf game and

It won't hurt in recruiting our 16 and 17 classes either. Sign with Ole Miss and get one heck of a road trip.

Oh I think you'll find

Just what/who you're looking for without me.

Re: It's a great non conf game and

I think the Florida State game in '16 will help in this regard as well. We schedule these games because we feel like Coach Freeze has gotten us in a position to compete more on a national level and I think recruits will take notice of these type of games. It also shows Mr. Bjork thinking outside the box a bit. We've never played a Pac-12 team. Only a handful of SEC teams have. The two conferences are seldom matched up in bowls either. I'd like to see Ole Miss possibly set up games with schools like Colorado or Washington from the west, VaTech or UVA from the ACC, or maybe Penn State or Maryland from the Big Ten. Granted, part of the motivation for scheduling your OOC is to expand your recruiting footprint so some of the above-mentioned schools might not be optimal in the regard.

I know we still have the Memphis States and Tulanes on future schedules but those are no longer the highlights of the OOC. This Berkeley trip will be nice for both fans and players.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT