ADVERTISEMENT

On Behalf of TGC, Thankful on Thanksgiving for Rebel Nation

The Grove Collective

Gold Member
Dec 16, 2022
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! Hope everyone has a wonderful day with family and cheering on our boys tonight as we bring that Golden Egg home. I wanted to take a quick moment to THANK all of you who have supported our collective and overall mission of empowering our student athletes through their Name, Image, and Likeness. There are a variety of adjectives I could use to describe these last 18 months leading TGC but the one that hits home the most is GRATEFUL. As you know, our mission of supporting and enhancing each of our student athletes NIL platforms is solely dependent on Rebel Nation giving to our cause and trusting us with your hard earned money. It has not always been easy in the world of NIL which is sometimes confusing and constantly changing but you have answered the call and encouraged others do so at every moment. We have worked very hard to listen to your suggestions, thoughts, ideas, concerns and even criticism. All of this has helped our collective become a leader on the national landscape and a standard that others have tried to replicate and follow. This was very apparent to me as I sat in front of Congress last month testifying as the only collective on a panel that included the leader of the NCAA, the Big Ten Commish, and several very well respected AD's. This moment was a result of all the hard work out GC staff has put in daily but also the support you have given us. I, along with our staff, and hopefully all of you should take great pride in what we have built to this point and the level of respect we have achieved from our peers and the national NIL landscape.
While all of that is great and has put us in a position to be incredibly impactful and successful, the WORK CONTINUES and we will need all of you supporting, challenging and contributing to TGC like you have done to this point. So as you watch our football team go for 10 wins tonight, our womens basketball team win the Bahamas tourney, our mens team go on the road with a big win yesterday, and the countless other coaches and GC student athletes competing and training for our beloved University, please think about the impact you can have with our collective and spread the word. Great days are ahead for Ole Miss Athletics. Happy Thanksgiving to all and eternally Grateful and Thankful to REBEL NATION! Sincerely, Walker Jones and TGC Staff

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News