ADVERTISEMENT

OT: My Karen on a power trip story

firelt4

SEC Champion
Gold Member
Jan 13, 2011
Oxford
Last Friday I stopped at the Exxon on University Avenue next to Taco Bell to buy a can of snuff, fill up with diesel and wash my truck.
As I walked into the store the lady behind the counter who was wearing a mesh black live matter mask snapped her fingers at me at pointed as to direct me out of the store. I didn’t like her snapping her fingers and directing me out of the store the way she did but I went back to my truck and got a mask. I made sure to look and see if they had a sign on the door directing customers to wear a mask but there wasn’t one. I bit my tongue and went on in to buy a can of snuff and use their atm to get cash to wash my truck. Well the atm wasn’t working so I used my card to buy my snuff and asked if I could get cash back to get change with. Instead of just saying no she went on to further admonish for not wearing a mask when i first entered and that she didn’t care what my governor said about mask and people like me politicize the mask issue by not just wearing one so she wouldn’t have to correct people like me all while wearing her see through BLM mask! So I bit my tongue and left. Well I really wanted to wash my truck so I went to the atm at the bank and went back to the car wash. Well the change machine didn’t accept 20 dollar bills so I masked up again and went back in the store to break the 20. She refused to break the 20 and went on to tell me that people with trucks leave such a mess she didn’t want anyone washing trucks back there anyway. I told her I just needed to wash the pollen off and wouldn’t be leaving any sort of mess. She then said she couldn’t break the 20 because she didn’t have enough quarters. I told her I just needed 2 ten dollar bills. She the rudely said sir you just gonna has to buys something! I told her she knew I just spent 75 dollars on fuel and snuff but she said that didn’t matter. So I picked up a pack of 2 dollar gum and she refused to sell me the gum because she knowed I was just doing it to wash my truck! I then asked her just how much I had to spend. She the started on COVID and mask again saying if someone caught the COVID at the Exxon that the government would shut the store down. I was about to explode and asked again how much I had to spend she finally decided I had to spend 5 dollars so I did and left.
Now I’m so pissed i can’t stop thinking about it. So if anyone knows who owns that Exxon I sure would like to talk to the owner.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News