ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Oxford lawn maintenance company

RebelSandman

All-Pro NFL
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2019
We have more than one property that needs lawn and flower bed maintenance in Oxford and I’d like some opinions of those who use them. Any recommendations?

They're all the same, full of Mexicans who actually do all the work while white man make all the profit. The ones that don't use Mexicans aren't worth a shxt either. All my neighbors use lawn companies in Oxford and every year they all try/switch to different companies, so they all must overcharge and under-deliver.
They fly through your yard so quick trying to get to their next yard, none of them look that great. No attention nor care for detail.

Last edited:
They're all the same, full of Mexicans who actually do all the work while white man make all the profit. The ones that don't use Mexicans aren't worth a shxt either. All my neighbors use lawn companies in Oxford and every year they all try/switch to different companies, so they all must overcharge and under-deliver.
They fly through your yard so quick trying to get to their next yard, none of them look that great. No attention nor care for detail.

This has been my experience. We switched a few times. Now we’ve just decided that instead of switching, we’ll harass them so much that they’ll do a decent enough job.

Reactions: GOREBSGO
They all crank those mower decks down to the lowest setting and scalp the hell out of the grass. Grass won’t last very long cut that low. Then they use their weed trimmers as a “mower” to cut areas the z-turn can’t get to, and that scalps the hell out of that grass.

Reactions: jmj7583
We have more than one property that needs lawn and flower bed maintenance in Oxford and I’d like some opinions of those who use them. Any recommendations?
We are one of those that switched this year because the per cut price went up 30%. Moved to Josh Asmus at Green World Lawn and have been very pleased so far.

We are one of those that switched this year because the per cut price went up 30%. Moved to Josh Asmus at Green World Lawn and have been very pleased so far.
I use Josh and haven't had any problems with him. If he misses something, I just shoot him and email and he comes out the next day and takes care of it.

When he first started, it turned out he misquoted what it would take to do pinestraw and quickly corrected that and lowered the price.

Reactions: Toddy_Reb
Grasshoppers-been using them for six years! Totally satisfied. Owner-Justin Bonds 662-816-6322

What groups are those? I know of Smith, Good Earth, and a couple others.
Someone else mentioned Green World Lawn. My down the street neighbors use them and their yard is extremely well kept. Not sure how pricey they are but if we switched again, I'd call them to get a quote.

Reactions: RebelSandman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT