ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Show your top 1-2 trophies from hunting/fishing

Arsqldba

NFL's No. 1 Draft Choice
Gold Member
Dec 2, 2019
It’s slow and I’m seeing more hunting threads so why not. It’s been a few years but here are mine.

I’ll post my best buck and best fish to get things started. Both have a unique story so I will add that as well. Figured stories may make anyone’s photos a little more interesting.

Buck: I was hoping the rut had finally kicked in and I was trying all kinds of things to bring one in that I had on camera. They weren’t coming to corn, so I thought I’d try to lure them in with the lil’ can. One and only time was able to call one in with it. He came in like a bull in a China cabinet making all kind of noise but he was behind me with my back to a tree. He finally snorted and stomped enough walking to the side of me and it was easy at that point.

Bass: family pond that was in south Arkansas and we had this weird storm that came over and this one hooked on and hardly fought much harder than a 1-2 pounder. Lost the fish (stored in freezer) in a power outage before it could be saved or I would have mounted it since it’s biggest bass i’ve caught.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News