ADVERTISEMENT

Our defense is laughable

10 Htownrebs

Rotation Player
Nov 1, 2009
are you kidding me???

Memphis is like 90% on 3rd down... or something crazy like that.

We absolutely sux on pass defense....

What the hell are we going to do when we play A&M next week??

Reactions: Fishing123
are you kidding me???

Memphis is like 90% on 3rd down... or something crazy like that.

We absolutely sux on pass defense....

What the hell are we going to do when we play A&M next week??

I've said it before and will say it again. The experience we lost from Shackelford, Lewis and Bryant at linebacker and Prewitt and Golson at DB, 5 seniors, is a lot worse than any of us expected, going into the season...Add Connor, too. However, we shouldn't be a complete disaster from their absence, either. Disappointed, to say the least. OL stinks, but that's another subject. We're just not very good. Period.

I've said it before and will say it again. The experience we lost from Shackelford, Lewis and Bryant at linebacker and Prewitt and Golson at DB, 5 seniors, is a lot worse than any of us expected, going into the season...Add Connor, too. However, we shouldn't be a complete disaster from their absence, either. Disappointed, to say the least. OL stinks, but that's another subject. We're just not very good. Period.

The first thing you've said here that was smart, and your pal Ghost tried to tell you this weeks ago. You're right, you aren't very good at all. Good luck in the Birmingham Bowl LMAO!

The first thing you've said here that was smart, and your pal Ghost tried to tell you this weeks ago. You're right, you aren't very good at all. Good luck in the Birmingham Bowl LMAO!

You'll be there selling Dr. Pepper, Larry! [roll]43-37! Little crybaby bammer!

th2T6RX8KH.jpg

Got junior so flustered he had to go for the double-reply! LMAO!

Let's see, since Bama beat themselves, Ole Miss has....

1 - barely beat a terrible Vandy team
2 - Got crushed by Florida
3 - Got crushed by Memphis

I told you a month ago that Ole Miss was going to tank this year. Bama played its worst game in a decade, turned the ball over 5 times, and still almost beat Ole Miss. Without the turnovers we win by at least 3 TDs.

You're a bad team, bro. You can pout and cry at me for reminding you of it, but you apparently have a big problem with reality.

That's why we are Top 10 and you are unranked. That's why we are going to be leading the West after tonight, and you are barely ahead of aubarn and Arkansas.

You suck, we don't. Next time you'll listen to your pal Ghost, won't you son? LMAO!

Got junior so flustered he had to go for the double-reply! LMAO!

Let's see, since Bama beat themselves, Ole Miss has....

1 - barely beat a terrible Vandy team
2 - Got crushed by Florida
3 - Got crushed by Memphis

I told you a month ago that Ole Miss was going to tank this year. Bama played its worst game in a decade, turned the ball over 5 times, and still almost beat Ole Miss. Without the turnovers we win by at least 3 TDs.

You're a bad team, bro. You can pout and cry at me for reminding you of it, but you apparently have a big problem with reality.

That's why we are Top 10 and you are unranked. That's why we are going to be leading the West after tonight, and you are barely ahead of aubarn and Arkansas.

You suck, we don't. Next time you'll listen to your pal Ghost, won't you son? LMAO!

You swallow, little bammer crybaby! [roll]43-37!

th2T6RX8KH.jpg

well maybe freeze will fix our defense by putting kelly at safety. or maybe defensive tackle sense RK is out. i am so tired of his stupid mistakes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT