ADVERTISEMENT

P Willie

doubletripper

Rookie
Feb 6, 2008
does anyone know what P Willie is doing now that he is retired? i sure would love to see him working with our linebackers.

Just because someone is good at what they do doesn't mean they would be good at teaching their craft. Mike Tyson was a great boxer but i doubt he could teach a young boxer how to tie his shoes.

Wasn't aware he was living in Oxford. Is that so or just in town awhile? He had a cool place in The Bay Area. Nice place to visit but no full time!

Can NOT imagine PW and Chip. Mutt and Jeff or actually vice versa

Wasn't aware he was living in Oxford. Is that so or just in town awhile? He had a cool place in The Bay Area. Nice place to visit but no full time!

I don't think he has a place in Oxford. Just the Frisco area.

does anyone know what P Willie is doing now that he is retired? i sure would love to see him working with our linebackers.
I don`t know why we don`t use people like P Willis to help recruit. Like the kid we are trying to get from Cali. at LB. PW visiting him wouldn`t hurt. Maybe we do but really never hear of us using the great former Rebels to help recruit.

Last edited:
I don`t know why we don`t use people like P Willis to help recruit. Like the kid we are trying to get from Cali. at LB. PW visiting him wouldn`t hurt. Maybe we do but really never hear of us using the great ex Rebels to help recruit.
NCAA rules govern all that stuff.

pratt i didn't say he would be a good coach. i don't know if he could coach or not. but he definitely could teach them a thing or two about intensity.

pratt i didn't say he would be a good coach. i don't know if he could coach or not. but he definitely could teach them a thing or two about intensity.
I'll agree with that. I just see people on here all the time saying this and that former player should be hired to coach a position when said former player is probably not better than the coaches we have.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT