ADVERTISEMENT

Patterson Day

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
Sure isn't the topic of conversation on lsu board. Surprising but maybe they feel his in their bag. What a step for either of is for 16!

Z,

Since I live in Baton Rouge, I see lots of LSU news. Patterson was discussed in a recent recruiting article in the local paper. Here are some excerpts:

LSU has just three scholarship quarterbacks on its roster, and Feleipe Franks, the top-ranked dual threat QB in the nation for the class, has been committed to the Tigers since June.

LSU has offers out to five other quarterbacks for the class, four of them dual-threat QBs, 247Sports has reported. That list doesn’t include Dwayne Haskins, a pro-style quarterback from Maryland whom LSU offered Friday, according to Rivals.com.
The list of QB offers includes uncommitted Calvary Baptist quarterback Shea Patterson, the third-ranked pro-style QB in the class.

The odds are long for LSU to land both Franks and Patterson. Two top-five quarterbacks in the same class don’t often sign with the same team

If you want to read the article, click here.

Interesting tidbit in same article: until just a few hours before signing with State, LSU thought Leo Lewis was signing with them.
This post was edited on 2/13 3:35 PM by BR70Reb

Yeah 70 I use to love there myself and you got lsu football news mixed in with the weather. I just thought it odd there wasn't more hoopla on the lsu rivals site if they felt good. Heck maybe lsu feels it's a gimme. Lsu just isn't that connected to Baton Rouge not that ole miss is. I guess we see on Fat ties. I just hope whoever he picks he sticks. I really don't go for all the flipping.

Sadly, we have learned that "committed" does not really mean much......I will get excited when the ink is dry

Totally! Not sure I want 11.5 months of upset tummy everytime a guy goes to visit when he committed to us. I'm ok with some waiting if unsure.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT