ADVERTISEMENT

Play calling and rotating players on O

Mreb_10

Rookie
Aug 12, 2023
I’m not a big fan of Charlie Weiss JR. He seems really predictable. Like for example last year when we played State they just kept coming and he would still run the same stupid ass handoff up the gut. If I remember we dint score like 4 times in the redzone against them..

Second why don’t we rotated WR’s as much ?This has been a theme since last year. Is Aiden Williams behind so far on the playbook?? Our social media hyped him up all off season. I was really wanting to see him and Perkins play yesterday. Can’t tell me Perkins’s isn’t smart enough to just throw him out there on some plays I know they are both freshman.

I do miss having absolute monsters at WR’s like laquon, Quincy, Evan Engram, Vince Sanders and Lodge. I’d love to get some stud WR’s from the hs ranks i know a couple of our transfers are hurt at WR. But they aren’t Laquon or That group. I wonder what our HS WR’s will be like coming in.

Last one I heard promising hearings on Larry Simmons from MS I haven’t seen him touch the field this year at wideout.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News