ADVERTISEMENT

PSA From Neal Please Read…

dbrebs1

4-Year Starter
Gold Member
Dec 15, 2017
Neal is tied up with stuff today and asked that I post this PSA for everyone. Here is what he said:

I just got off the phone with @Chase Parham . Here's the deal: At noon tomorrow, Illinois plays host to Nebraska. They're going to flip a coin and one team is going to win the toss and likely defer. That team will then instruct its kicker to kick off to the other team. When that foot strikes the football, the rules here change. At that moment, political posts that have nothing to do with sports are going to get moved to The Square.

You guys asked back in the summer for a cutdown of the political stuff on this board. Many of you demanded it, said you were leaving, etc. I've done that. However, I'm now moving dozens of threads or more per day.

Post political stuff on The Square. No one will touch it. The pansies who complain about content on The Square get their reports rejected. Every time.

Some are about to get a timeout if they don't chill. Post it on The Square, not on The Grove. Simple as that.

That's really it. There's no way to make everyone happy. Can't be done. And I've learned in this COVID time that some people, deep down, enjoy being miserable. I can't help them either. We're going to try our best, but it won't be perfect.

So, I guess in the spirit of we're all in this together, we love you all, mask up and have a wonderful day!

@Neal McCready didn’t tell me any of this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News