ADVERTISEMENT

Quarterback Anthony Jennings to transfer from LSU

I think he stays in $tarkistan. He may eventually do something so over the top that dismissal from the team is no longer Mullet's choice to make, but I don't see MSUx giving a talent like him walking papers unless he sees jail time over the event. At that point they would dismiss him to make the program look better knowing they might as well since he would probably never play a down of college football again.

WTF are you guys talking about? Jennings played for LSU
Yeah, that's what I thought, too! I assumed from the title of the post NorthRanger knew something, and that Jennings transferred to MSU after getting in trouble. Then I checked MSU's roster--no Jennings. What's going on, NorthRanger?

Yeah, that's what I thought, too! I assumed from the title of the post NorthRanger knew something, and that Jennings transferred to MSU after getting in trouble. Then I checked MSU's roster--no Jennings. What's going on, NorthRanger?

Original Post said QB Jennings transferring from LSU. Nothing more. Hightower, I believe, is referencing the Simmons case, which in turn has contributed to your confusion.

I think he stays in $tarkistan. He may eventually do something so over the top that dismissal from the team is no longer Mullet's choice to make, but I don't see MSUx giving a talent like him walking papers unless he sees jail time over the event. At that point they would dismiss him to make the program look better knowing they might as well since he would probably never play a down of college football again.
Sorry, this post belongs in a different thread about Simmons. I have no clue how it ended up here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT