ADVERTISEMENT

Ranch your help is needed

Careful, that's a rules violation, be a pity to be banned before I was LMAO!

On second thought, given that the black bears will give me about 3-5 more chances this year to laugh at you after a loss, might want to take advantage now before the your tears really start rolling :bomb::D

F--- off [poop] for brains...ROLL TEARS ROLL! 43-37 [roll]

Reactions: Rebelblitz
Careful, that's a rules violation, be a pity to be banned before I was LMAO!

On second thought, given that the black bears will give me about 3-5 more chances this year to laugh at you after a loss, might want to take advantage now before the your tears really start rolling :bomb::D
Why are you so hung up on ole miss?

Why are you so hung up on ole miss?
He's hung up on Ole Miss because we beat Bamer in Turd Town. In his mind the loss never happened. He probably thinks Bamer would beat the Green Bay Packers by thee scores. This is the Bamer insanity and how it works.

He's hung up on Ole Miss because we beat Bamer in Turd Town. In his mind the loss never happened. He probably thinks Bamer would beat the Green Bay Packers by thee scores. This is the Bamer insanity and how it works.
Its painfully obvious. The guy that says look at this beautiful woman I'm with and brags about his pretty date and then marries her only to find out every guy in town has nailed her. Poor guy he has not slept in two years ever since ole miss nailed his two years in a row....instead of spending all this time keeping up with ole miss maybe he needs to go check and see where his wife is cuz she might be getting passed around the room just like ole miss has done bama the last couple of years

Does this mean he is gone? I think fans of other schools dropping in helps this site. But to be honest to allow constant trolling on a pay site is crazy. People don't spend money to be harassed.

Does this mean he is gone? I think fans of other schools dropping in helps this site. But to be honest to allow constant trolling on a pay site is crazy. People don't spend money to be harassed.

I agree. He out stayed his welcome. All fans of opposing schools are welcome but juvenile smack isn't tolerated.

Vacationing in chile I suppose.

Glad he's gone, what chicken s---t he is. I was going to discuss with him some the bogus national titles the crimson turds have claimed starting in 26 and especially the one in 1941, that is a doozey, you should see how they claimed.it. I especially like the one the year they had 3 losses and their own school newspaper awarded them the national title.
I am not discounting the great tradition that Bama has. Everybody knows their tradition is fabulous , but to have to listen to him run us the ground is hard to swallow. If he comes back, I know who he is and his name to boot.

He reminds me of my neighbor in Foley one year. Eli won his 2nd game against;t the turds, and my neighbor came over with a clip board and film. He showed me bad calls he claimed that were just wrong, and calls the officials missed. When he was done, he said that as far as he was concerned Bama won the game 42-24, even though Eli and Rebs won 43-28.

I wonder if he knows the Manning family was 7-3 vs the turds, bet he wouldn't like that. I will release his name if he shows back up again.

Reactions: roby0111
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT