ADVERTISEMENT

Read on EliteDawgs that Ole Miss has had the NOA for a month now

BlindsideHeckler

Red-Shirt Freshman
Dec 14, 2014
Won't make public till April when they issue their reply.

Since they are trying to keep it from going public, that suggests it's really bad. Again.

A lot of Ole Miss sidewalkers will be bailing and becoming Southern Miss fans as that program will be more competitive moving forward. Perhaps that explains where he's gone.

Haha just checked, Ole Miss doesn't even have a commit for the 2018 class yet. LSU already has 10, hell Miss State has 5.

Back to being bottomfeeders.

Folks we are in trouble. We know what is in the amended NOA it just has not been served yet.

The NCAA was embarrassed by the Miami thing. Freeze challenged them and they are going to show him through us. He brought this on himself and by extension us.

The NCAA was embarrassed by the Miami thing. Freeze challenged them and they are going to show him through us. He brought this on himself and by extension us.

Perhaps you are correct, and while there may be serious repercussions for Freeze, one thing is clear......Bjork has to go.

Perhaps you are correct, and while there may be serious repercussions for Freeze, one thing is clear......Bjork has to go.
You should make a trip to his office, set up a meeting and tell him how horrible he is. We all know how you feel about him because you post it over and over and over and over. It's time for you to actually let him know.

we have communicated on several occasions.....in person, and more often on email

he knows what I think

I will give the guy credit though.....he responds to all the email promptly with reasoned answers

not like the crap you get from The Lyceum....."thank you for your interest" blah.blah

i am curious though pratt, what is your interest in protecting him?? family connections?

I can make a case for him being run out of town... scandals in three sports...what is your case for protecting him please?

Trying to decide which is more idiotic: your belief that we need to fire one of the best Athletic Directors in the SEC, or your suggestion that someone who defends him here has some sort of "family connection". Either way you make yourself look like a complete fool here.

we have communicated on several occasions.....in person, and more often on email

he knows what I think

I will give the guy credit though.....he responds to all the email promptly with reasoned answers

not like the crap you get from The Lyceum....."thank you for your interest" blah.blah

i am curious though pratt, what is your interest in protecting him?? family connections?

I can make a case for him being run out of town... scandals in three sports...what is your case for protecting him please?

I think he is doing light years better job than the previous which was a complete trainwreck. I don't know the guy. I do like his energy and attitude and he seems to care about athletics instead of the dollar. If i'm correct 2 of the three sports happened right before or as he was coming in which is hard for me to make his fault. Football started before him and ran into his. I believe you don't like him cause he isn't from Ole Miss.

He's going to be the AD while Ole Miss goes through one of the largest and most damaging investigations in NCAA history.

Most of which, happened under his watch. As a non-Ole Miss fan, I hope you guys give him a lifetime contract.

He's going to be the AD while Ole Miss goes through one of the largest and most damaging investigations in NCAA history.

Most of which, happened under his watch. As a non-Ole Miss fan, I hope you guys give him a lifetime contract.

well, and this is tough to do , but I tend to agree with you.....he seems to be the teflon A D all this scandal floating around his department and he gets a promotion to something called Vice Chancellor of Athletics...you can't make this stuff up bjork must have some pics of someone in compromising situations

if it as bad as some are suggesting, I don't see how he survives......then again, I don't how he has survived this long

well, and this is tough to do , but I tend to agree with you.....he seems to be the teflon A D all this scandal floating around his department and he gets a promotion to something called Vice Chancellor of Athletics...you can't make this stuff up bjork must have some pics of someone in compromising situations

if it as bad as some are suggesting, I don't see how he survives......then again, I don't how he has survived this long

Don't guess what others are saying, hear it for yourself about what all is in it. They are trying to stick us with LoIC and give Freeze a show clause http://www.redcuprebellion.com/2017...s-2nd-noa-ncaa-investigation-violations-video

This is happening in bjork's department. He is responsible

The lack of control is on him

Freeze should be held accountable for the corruption in his one program

Bjork is a three time loser. Women's hoops, track, and now this

And dumping freeze might be best. He is damaged goods. If we ever have a good team again, the questions will come

Clean house and start over. With our facilities now competive with other schools, I would think we could attract some qualified coaches

Freeze should be held accountable for the corruption in his one program

Bjork is a three time loser. Women's hoops, track, and now this

And dumping freeze might be best. He is damaged goods. If we ever have a good team again, the questions will come

Clean house and start over. With our facilities now competive with other schools, I would think we could attract some qualified coaches
What happens if they go through the complete hearing and there is no show cause and the LoIC isn't placed on the University?

@BlindsideHeckler the bottom feeder sidewalk bammer alumnus is still crying because bammer was skulldragged by Clemson 35-31 LMAO! Tell us about bammer's recruiting. LMAO!!
http://usc.247sports.com/Board/29/Contents/Alabamas-Recruiting-Dominance-Continues-Wow-50860219
Is this gonna be your response to every comment? I am no Bama fan by any means. But 35-31 isn't a skull dragging. But I bet when the NCAA is through with OM, you will truly understand what being "skull dragged" really means.

Reactions: BlindsideHeckler

Well I found him! The one OM fan who is actually looking at this objectively, and honestly (on this issue anyway).

Reactions: BlindsideHeckler
Is this gonna be your response to every comment? I am no Bama fan by any means. But 35-31 isn't a skull dragging. But I bet when the NCAA is through with OM, you will truly understand what being "skull dragged" really means.

Would the beat down Ole Miss gave Georgia this past season better suit your criteria for "skull dragged"? 45-14 I'm quite sure you truly understand what being "skull dragged" really means.

Now you see why almost everyone has him on Ignore. Most got sick of his nonsensical crap like this, then when he admitted he was a liberal Hillary lover, that scared off the rest. Funniest part was when the Rebs called him out as a fool for loving Hillary, and ever since then he's been too scared to mention it again LMAO!

First board I've ever seen where all the home fans have banned one of their own. Clown gets skull-drug by his own fans LMAO!

Now you see why almost everyone has him on Ignore. Most got sick of his nonsensical crap like this, then when he admitted he was a liberal Hillary lover, that scared off the rest. Funniest part was when the Rebs called him out as a fool for loving Hillary, and ever since then he's been too scared to mention it again LMAO!

First board I've ever seen where all the home fans have banned one of their own. Clown gets skull-drug by his own fans LMAO!

First board I've seen where 99% ignore coward @BlindsideHeckler aka coward @billywaynebama, the single moron with multiple profiles who talks to himself because he's scared. LMAO! And he's always crying because his candidate Hillary lost and coach shrimpy got skull dragged 35-31. LMAO!

Would the beat down Ole Miss gave Georgia this past season better suit your criteria for "skull dragged"? 45-14 I'm quite sure you truly understand what being "skull dragged" really means.

That happens with a group of college players plays a team that is getting paid, congrats on your big win, will be the last one for quite some time.

That happens with a group of college players plays a team that is getting paid, congrats on your big win, will be the last one for quite some time.

And once the NCAA hands down sanctions, they will probably force the Rebs to vacate every win since 2012.

A skull-dragging for the ages :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Are you referring to RNkemiche, Treadwell, and Tunsil who weren't on the field while Georgia was being skulldragged by Ole Miss? Those are the players you keep crying about who were allegedly paid. You're dumber than @BlindsideHeckler aka @billywaynebama. But by all means, carry on.

http://usc.247sports.com/Board/29/Contents/Alabamas-Recruiting-Dominance-Continues-Wow-50860219

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT