ADVERTISEMENT

Report: Rumors of NCAA investigation cost Freeze the Florida job

I know for a fact Freeze was offered the job and turned it down. Ole Miss had to match the offer though. He was close to taking it. Even Finebaum said he was going to Florida.

I know for a fact Freeze was offered the job and turned it down. Ole Miss had to match the offer though. He was close to taking it. Even Finebaum said he was going to Florida.

Turning down the Florida job to stay at Ole Miss is even dumber than buying 5-stars at Oxford and thinking no one would notice.

So I guess it's possible...

Reactions: 03_TIGERS_07
Well go on believing what you want. That's not working very well for you so far, is it?

What is not working well? This NCAA stuff will be over in 3 weeks and we can move on. Bama and Bulldog fans are going to be very disappointed when they see what it costs Ole Miss. AND when it is over you're going to see a huge recruiting class for 2017 shaping up. Sorry, but Ole Miss is going to be a thorn in Bama's side for a long time. Not saying we will beat you every year but we will have the capabiliity.

What is not working well? This NCAA stuff will be over in 3 weeks and we can move on. Bama and Bulldog fans are going to be very disappointed when they see what it costs Ole Miss. AND when it is over you're going to see a huge recruiting class for 2017 shaping up. Sorry, but Ole Miss is going to be a thorn in Bama's side for a long time. Not saying we will beat you every year but we will have the capabiliity.

Tunsil admitted on live TV that he took money from Ole Miss after telling the NCAA that he did not. That alone adds another year to this.

And your 2017 class is #59 now. Why? Cause the NCAA investigation is scaring off recruits. You should listen to your pal Ghost.

Reactions: 03_TIGERS_07
Tunsil admitted on live TV that he took money from Ole Miss after telling the NCAA that he did not. That alone adds another year to this.

And your 2017 class is #59 now. Why? Cause the NCAA investigation is scaring off recruits. You should listen to your pal Ghost.

We've had 4 and 5 star players visiting for the past weeks. One came 4 weekends in a row, all on his dime. We'll be top 10 in recruiting again.

All summer football camps are full,'crutes coming every weekend. the only thing slowing down is the NCAA as they turn off I-20 in Tuscalooser. They are coming!!!!

By his own admission in that article he WAS NOT told that. The reporter injected Freezes name into an ambiguous statement about coaching candidates that did not name anyone. In other words, he made it up.

Here's something just as valid: the 30-day extension in the Ole Miss case was requested by Nick Saban because he is about to be slapped with a show cause related to something the NCAA found during their investigation.

Like Bianchi writing a hit piece on Freeze I have based that claim on...nothing at all.

ha ha haha brwhahahahaha

10357516_820456058004687_4595916258337410024_n.jpg

hugh-freeze-screenshot.png

"ha ha haha brwhahahahaha" [roll]

Dude it's May. Quit trying so hard. Rammer jammer NCAA hammer!!!

Just went to the 247 Ole Miss site, apparently Ole Miss landed some JUCO I'd never heard of, and beat out Alabama, Florida, Texas A&M and LSU for him.

A 3-star. You would think they won the SEC they are so excited. This is the new reality for Ole Miss football.

Reactions: billywaynebammer
Indeed he would be, since a degree from either of the institutions is more notable than anything you can get from Ole Miss, outside of herpes or a law degree.

Your imaginary, anonymous, alma maters again...Hey Little Willy! I have a PhD in Theoretical Physics from Cal Tech in addition to my BBA in Banking and Finance from Ole Miss.

tumblr_lfartwZpef1qcqqpjo1_500.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT