ADVERTISEMENT

Rev. Hugh: Like a Blind Squirrel…

PowderBlues411

Five-Star Prospect
Gold Member
Dec 23, 2022
…Lookin’ for a nut (pardon the pun)

HOW could he still be this friggin clueless??Like a guy sitting down at a WSOPoker Table & asking what the game is—when you can’t spot the sucker at the Table, you’re HIM!

Here is his, 👨‍🍳’s 💋, ACTUAL, on the record statement today:

“….Don’t think I have handled (the portal) very well, truthfully,” Freeze said Saturday, as Auburn opened bowl practices. “We want to build this program through high school, for the most part.”

“We’ve had many visits set and they never even get to campus and they’ve already decided where they’re going before we ever get to ever get in front of them,” Freeze said. Maybe I need to change our approach some to that, but before we get really serious with someone, I’d love to get in front of them and have some conversations”

“Who knows what’s the best way to go about it right now? But I think we’re all kind of in some trial and error to see what really works and what doesn’t.”

Auburn has one transfer commitment thus far from Georgia State receiver Robert Lewis.

..I can’t WAIT to see that FanBase lose their minds in his 3rd yr.—if he makes it that long?!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News