ADVERTISEMENT

Robert Nkemdiche says he won't play in the 2016 Sugar Bowl

rebmeister

All America Prospect
Feb 11, 2005
Jackson, MS
A report posted on redcuprebellion:

It appears that Robert Nkemdiche's Ole Miss career is over. Ben Garrett of Scout.com caught up with Nkemdiche (at Morgan Freeman's blues club, of all places), who reportedly said he won't play in the Sugar Bowl and will soon start prepping for the NFL Draft.

"Football season's over," Nkemdiche said. "It's time to do other things. When it's time for me to start training for the (NFL) Combine, I will. I like to get my hands in a lot of different ways creating things and just giving back to the universe."

Garrett reports that the decision was the result of conversations between Nkemdiche and Hugh Freeze this week and that Nkemdiche is "headed to Miami [on Sunday] for some down time with his brother, Bryan, before draft prep.

http://www.redcuprebellion.com/2015...he-sugar-bowl-nfl-draft-2016-marijuana-arrest

LOL, trying to fly out a 4 story window ain't to smart, drugs are a terrible thing. Going to need a baby sitter on the next level.

LOL, trying to fly out a 4 story window ain't to smart, drugs are a terrible thing. Going to need a baby sitter on the next level.
Just like he baby sat on your offensive line back in November. :chairshot: Go away little doggie. Freeze is continuing the recruiting and egg bowl dominance over Mythitippi Tate.

He won't be playing because he acted like a fool in Atlanta. It was not RN's decision to not play in the Sugar Bowl.

A report posted on redcuprebellion:

It appears that Robert Nkemdiche's Ole Miss career is over. Ben Garrett of Scout.com caught up with Nkemdiche (at Morgan Freeman's blues club, of all places), who reportedly said he won't play in the Sugar Bowl and will soon start prepping for the NFL Draft.

"Football season's over," Nkemdiche said. "It's time to do other things. When it's time for me to start training for the (NFL) Combine, I will. I like to get my hands in a lot of different ways creating things and just giving back to the universe."

Garrett reports that the decision was the result of conversations between Nkemdiche and Hugh Freeze this week and that Nkemdiche is "headed to Miami [on Sunday] for some down time with his brother, Bryan, before draft prep.

http://www.redcuprebellion.com/2015...he-sugar-bowl-nfl-draft-2016-marijuana-arrest
And his brother, Denzel, was found passed out in Ridgeland, MS. Miami will have to wait.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT