ADVERTISEMENT

Roster Rivals rankings

AgentWillis

Pre-season Playboy All-America Selection
Gold Member
Jul 17, 2018
Your Mom's House
I went back and looked at previous classes and noticed we have lost some of our four stars via transfer portal or attrition. I wonder how many 4/5 stars we have on the roster now net who we've lost and who we've taken in via HS or portal. Just from looking at this class and last year, we should have around 21 four star HS commits with two five stars. There was probably some brought in via the portal I'm not counting, but I would say we could have as many as 25 four star talents with potentially 6 five star players? Having 31 blue chip scholarship athletes on a team has to be up there as one of the most talented rosters we've ever had. When I say 6 five stars I'm banking on potentially adding Nolan, while the others are Dart, Deion, Perkins, Howard and Franklin. The classes before 2022 were bad looking back, but thanks to the transfer portal we have fixed some of those glaring holes.

In comparison, Georgia will have 8 five stars and 53 four star talents on their roster from their previous two classes and the current commit list for 2024. 61 out of 85 scholarship players, not counting their senior class and transfers, who are 4/5 star quality athletes. That's INSANE. We are excited about 35% of our roster being blue chip quality yet Georgia has the vast majority of their roster in that realm. Georgia's current class committed is 28 total, three of which are 5 stars, five of which are 3 stars, and the remaining 20 are 4 star rated.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News