ADVERTISEMENT

Saban's NCAA buddies dragging out the Tunsil deal?

RebReb

Two-Star Prospect
Apr 19, 2002
From the start I have thought that they would do all they can to keep him out til after the 3rd game. If you don't think Bama has tremendous influence with the NCAA then you are crazy and/or naive. He needs to play that week but you can bet that the Bama boys are pulling every string they can to keep him out.

I agree 100 percent that bama is behind the whole thing.i really think that bama thinks that we have a chance beating them

Reactions: Fishing123
That's just stupid, Bama isn't the big bad wolf nor do they care enough to try to insight an investigation. We are in the mess cause Tunsil's stepdad got butthurt over getting knocked out. The NCAA is notorious for dragging their feet on everything. At some point the power 5 are going to tell them to kick rocks and do what ever they want to do. Everyone will rejoice on that day until they realize that some members of the power 5 have way deeper pockets than we do.

Also it would be much easier to just buy officials as they usually do.

Last edited:
Reactions: msdeltareb
I expect Tunsil to play against Bama, if no NCAA decision is made.
If we win the game and the find something they can take that game away from us. We need Tunsil bad, but it would be in the best to leave him on the sideline if no decision if reached before the Bama game.

If we win the game and the find something they can take that game away from us. We need Tunsil bad, but it would be in the best to leave him on the sideline if no decision if reached before the Bama game.

Well, that's true...We would also possibly lose all the victories he's participated in since coming to Ole Miss. The way I see it, we're in it this far, just push ahead.

How would you feel if Tunsil sits out all season, we win 6 games, and the NCAA says at seasons end that no rules were broken?

I just don't understand why it take them so long to seek and find if there was benifits aceppted through agent's. Ncaa knows right now if there is any punishment if they are going to lay down the law just get on with and don't keep us in limbo all season.

Reactions: msdeltareb
That's just stupid, Bama isn't the big bad wolf nor do they care enough to try to insight an investigation. We are in the mess cause Tunsil's stepdad got butthurt over getting knocked out. The NCAA is notorious for dragging their feet on everything. At some point the power 5 are going to tell them to kick rocks and do what ever they want to do. Everyone will rejoice on that day until they realize that some members of the power 5 have way deeper pockets than we do.

Also it would be much easier to just buy officials as they usually do.
Agree that Alabama is not inciting an investigation. Furthermore, Alabama DID NOT force Tunsil to accept rides or educational improprieties, which he has been accused of. Not at all an Alabama fan-like to see us whip up on them. If Tunsil is guilty, it's his fault and will effect his career. A lot to lose here, Laremy. He needs to come clean, not Alabama.

Agree Beatlesreb, It's time to stop blaming Bama/Saban and put the blame On LT and his family. As I always say "when you do stupid stuff, bad things happen"

Reactions: Fishing123
From the start I have thought that they would do all they can to keep him out til after the 3rd game. If you don't think Bama has tremendous influence with the NCAA then you are crazy and/or naive. He needs to play that week but you can bet that the Bama boys are pulling every string they can to keep him out.
If Alabama has such tremendous influence over the NCAA, why is this so-called investigation taking so long? Defies logic.

If I was Alabama and had the power some on this board claim I woild just rule him out until the bowl game.

If I was Alabama and had the power some on this board claim I woild just rule him out until the bowl game.
It's NOT about Alabama power. Is Coach Freeze complaining about the NCAA? NO! He is compliant. Yet, charges have been dropped by Tunsil and his father in law. WTH? So there must be something else going on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT