ADVERTISEMENT

Satan and Kiffen to meet with Shea

jwnlwplus4

Five-Star Prospect
Oct 4, 2009
Do you guys think they will steal him away from us? What I've heard out of him and his dad we have nothing to worry about, but you never know.

They aren't going down there to have high tea but darned of I see their strategy

Do you guys think they will steal him away from us? What I've heard out of him and his dad we have nothing to worry about, but you never know.

I don't believe so.
1. Freeze throws the ball, Saban hands the ball to Heisman trophy running backs.
2. I doubt Kiffen is still there four years from now.
3 I have some doubt whether Saban will be there four years from now. Some believe that if Saban wins out this year, he may bail out.
4. Patterson has about a 90% chance of being the starter at Ole Miss after Kelly.

That's how I see it.

I don't believe so.
1. Freeze throws the ball, Saban hands the ball to Heisman trophy running backs.
2. I doubt Kiffen is still there four years from now.
3 I have some doubt whether Saban will be there four years from now. Some believe that if Saban wins out this year, he may bail out.
4. Patterson has about a 90% chance of being the starter at Ole Miss after Kelly.

That's how I see it.
90%? More like 99.9%. Maybe Satan will try another treason back stab and hire the brother away from Ole Miss. By the way, has the traitor been kicked to the curb yet by the Evil One? What a scum bag.

Coach Saban would love to have him in order to keep him away from us. He might sit on the bench for a couple of years and then become a game manager type QB for them, but that would keep the young man away from Ole Miss. If he is as good as speculated, he is a serious threat to Bama and they don't want him at Ole Miss. You can't blame Saban for giving it a shot.

We going to beat Bama next year and the year after that and the year after that believe that

We going to beat Bama next year and the year after that and the year after that believe that
Motivation should be all the moaning and groaning, not only in Alabama but nationally, about how they beat themselves with 5 turnovers. No respect given to Ole Miss for the game, whatsoever!

Shea's commitment is VERY FIRM...period! [thumb2]

It was reported early this week that Shea Patterson, the No. 1 quarterback prospect in the country and a current Ole Miss Rebels commit, will be visited by both Ohio State and Alabama in the near future. That, in combination with a snippet from a Bleacher Report interview in which Patterson said "you don't know what's going to happen," has fans in Oxford a tad uneasy.

But in an interview with the Cup on Tuesday morning, Shea insisted that his commitment to Ole Miss remains "very firm."
http://www.redcuprebellion.com/2015...ecruiting-2016-commitment-ole-miss-chad-kelly

OM has beaten Bama the past 2 yrs and Bama has 2 SEC titles in those yrs.
Which would you rather have?
OM has caught Bama early the past 2 yrs, which is good for OM b/c Bama has to replace so many starters (esp at QB... 1st yr starters the past 2 yrs).
OM catches Bama early again next yr and should win the game again.
Bama has to replace the QB (again), RB, at least 2 OL, the entire starting DL and at least 3 of 4 starting LB'ers.
Also, some key D players could be leaving early like Jonathon Allen.
The D will be absolutely gutted in the front 7 and the secondary loses 2 starters.
Ouch.

OM has beaten Bama the past 2 yrs and Bama has 2 SEC titles in those yrs.
Which would you rather have?
OM has caught Bama early the past 2 yrs, which is good for OM b/c Bama has to replace so many starters (esp at QB... 1st yr starters the past 2 yrs).
OM catches Bama early again next yr and should win the game again.
Bama has to replace the QB (again), RB, at least 2 OL, the entire starting DL and at least 3 of 4 starting LB'ers.
Also, some key D players could be leaving early like Jonathon Allen.
The D will be absolutely gutted in the front 7 and the secondary loses 2 starters.
Ouch.

If Saban wins it all this year, do you believe he will come back next season or retire?

If Saban wins it all this year, do you believe he will come back next season or retire?
Oh, he's coming back and will retire at Bama after at least 5 more seasons imo.
He now has a grandchild living in B'ham (I think) so he has ties to AL unlike any other place he's coached.

http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/index.ssf/2013/12/nick_saban_lights_up_talkng_ab.html

He's also a grinder, a lot like Bryant in that way.
What would he do in retirement?
I really can't see Saban sitting on the front porch and yelling at the neighborhood kids to keep off his lawn.

Oh, he's coming back and will retire at Bama after at least 5 more seasons imo.
He now has a grandchild living in B'ham (I think) so he has ties to AL unlike any other place he's coached.

http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/index.ssf/2013/12/nick_saban_lights_up_talkng_ab.html

He's also a grinder, a lot like Bryant in that way.
What would he do in retirement?
I really can't see Saban sitting on the front porch and yelling at the neighborhood kids to keep off his lawn.

I can see Saban on ESPN Gameday making good money without the stress of having to win it all EVERY year, as required by the Bama fan base.

Also, winning the SEC west is a lot more difficult now, than it was when Saban was hired. Ole Miss, Mith'ippi 'tate, TAMU, and Arky all have good coaches now and field competitive teams, in addition to LSU and Auburn.

The burden of having to win every year at that level, I believe, would wear down anyone over time, including Saban.

Last edited:
At this stage of the game, Shea is a Rebel. He would be announcing he's a male prostitute to leave now. No way! He's a REBEL!!!!!!!!'

At this stage of the game, Shea is a Rebel. He would be announcing he's a male prostitute to leave now. No way! He's a REBEL!!!!!!!!'

Shea has been one of the Rebel's biggest recruiters. Saban is wasting his time. The only thing good that could come out of a visit to Bama: steal some of old Saint Nick's 'recruiting strategies' and pass 'em on to his coach: Hugh Freeze. [thumb2]

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT