ADVERTISEMENT

Scratch Allen and Calloway

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
Allen to lsu and Calloway to Tn so that's 2 less visitors. No Mique is very telling I feel. Want to be wrong.

Last edited:
I'm not giving up on Mique yet.

Freeze liable to still pull him. He's not going to BYU to play football. No way.. He's just taking a trip. His mind is already made up. I think we still have a shot at him.

Figure cross :)

Did we do an in-house with him?

Do you thing BYU is an option football wise for him?

BYU is currently #60 in recruiting...

Last edited:
I haven't seen anything on an in house and can't think Freeze would go back as he was in Cali this week. BYU would be the surprise on the century. Another issue I hear is at RB and the Pennamon Connor street threes some may get some adjustment. Connor was hurt wasn't he for part of last year? They show his speed at 4.72 which isn't blazing. Anyway I hear adjustments in the wind.

I haven't seen anything on an in house and can't think Freeze would go back as he was in Cali this week. BYU would be the surprise on the century. Another issue I hear is at RB and the Pennamon Connor street threes some may get some adjustment. Connor was hurt wasn't he for part of last year? They show his speed at 4.72 which isn't blazing. Anyway I hear adjustments in the wind.

Connor and Street may have the ability to play defense.

Last edited:
Todd Monken named offensive coordinator/receivers for the Tampa Bay Bucs...Southern Mess will be without their head coach and Simmons.

http://www.buccaneers.com/news/arti...Rs-Coach/1dec5015-1a15-474c-9ca6-4a7d904f6f9a
Southern Miss will name new head coach Tuesday (today) and Simmons scheduled official visit in Hattiesburg after the news about Monken broke. Simmons will be visiting Wednesday and will get to meet the new head coach. Remember, Simmons brother is already a starter on Southern Miss defensive line.

Southern Miss will name new head coach Tuesday (today) and Simmons scheduled official visit in Hattiesburg after the news about Monken broke. Simmons will be visiting Wednesday and will get to meet the new head coach. Remember, Simmons brother is already a starter on Southern Miss defensive line.

I believe Jeffery Simmons is visiting his brother more than he is the school. So good luck with his visit.

I remember those days when I used to be a Tulane fan and had dreams like "aged Eagle" of a program that would rise out and eventually become competitive (after the 98 season). One word..." CUSA". I feel for your college football idealism. Just be happy going 8-4 in subpar league with coaching changes every four years! Simmons to USM hahahahahahah! That's so sweet to really believe it's between Alabama and USM.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT